The Ultimate Short term Road Race | FerrariChat

The Ultimate Short term Road Race

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by AnotherDunneDeal, Feb 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    If you want to drive your car fast legally, consider going to this. I attended as a spectator a few years ago. Totally blew me away.

www.davemolin.com/big1.htm

www.bborr.com

The State Troopers actually cheer the drivers on and help keep the roads clear ahead..........................

2. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    wanna do one of those in NJ

3. TSMIV

TSMIV Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2004
    Columbus, MS
    Full Name:
    Robert Goodman
    Not bad!

With something like this and track events, why do people still race on the streets illegally? I understand the thrill of it all, but common sense should prevail.

I might look into something like this. It is like graduating from track events.

4. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    a buddy of mine did that a few years ago Jeff Fisher and really enjoyed it. unfortunately it is in the same timeframe as the OTC, so I don't think I'll be going. =/

5. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    I'll be there (hoping to have arranged for our "Texas Driver Magazine" Car by then....

BTW James I have the VW Phaeton this week coming up

6. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Damn. I've been thinking about that for awhile now. But none of this time trail stuff. We would class the cars and race them together. How much would it cost to enter this race?

7. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Go to the www.bborr.com site and check out the buttons on the left. It contains all the rules, fees, dates etc.

Driverguy: While you have it can you bring it by? I can let you drive the RS6 if we still have one in stock. We only have one left................

8. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    They even have a Team Challenge. How about entering Rob's 355 challenge? It would not be that far to go and I am sure a lot of guys would love to take part.......................................