dave and all seattle drivers... | FerrariChat

dave and all seattle drivers...

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by groovzilla, Feb 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. groovzilla

groovzilla Karting

Nov 28, 2003
    seattle, wa.
    Full Name:
    william
    #1 groovzilla, Feb 5, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    i wanted to introduce myself and just mention that i joined the ferrari club last week(#19911)

...i'm not much of a club guy but i do like to drink lots of coffee and drive around the city and or country roads when the weather is nice...during the week during the day works well for me and of course less police :)

...i also like to drink lots of vodka or wine and play golf up at our island home which is just off the coast of everett(hat island or also known as gedney island)...

any golfers here??

i usually take my boat over from the port of everett and spend the day playing on the very tough and tight 9 hole(par 35) pga rated course..

thought maybe we could plan a trip this spring when the weather gets better...

anyone interested let me know and dave when you get your car back i look forward to cruising with you...

regards,
    william ceriale
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    Welcome, looking forward to meeting at one of the events soon. :)

3. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Congrats on joining William, look forward to meeting you in person as well!

Dave

4. TimF40

TimF40 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Seattle/Bay Area/NYC
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Welcome, William! I've also just become a member recently (couple months ago). This board is a great resource, as well as its members - Tim

5. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Welcome to the club William! Hope to see you at an event soon.... maybe at the Goodman Race Shop Tour tomorrow?

Gary

6. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Hi William,
    Welcome!
    I live in Arlington and a number of other members live up this way also.

I'm not much of a 'club' guy either so you came to the right place. This group gets out and does things nearly every weekend year round, many planned events and just as many unplanned impromptu drives. (check out the Whidbey Island thread from last year). A really great bunch to hang with and lots of enthusiasm.

Get hooked up with our own 'Clubchat' and you'll be automatically informed of these events via Email.

Best regards, DJ