EVERY SUNDAY GTG IN CALABASAS | FerrariChat

EVERY SUNDAY GTG IN CALABASAS

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by s4dustin, Jan 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    A NEW LOCATION FOR EUROPEAN CARS TO GTG. Village Coffee Roaster is now hosting a "European Sunday" . Every Sunday we are pushing for European cars only. Of course, all others are welcome. We have a huge parking lot and are right off of the 101 fwy at Mulholland dr/Valley Circle Drive. There are a number of us who do a drive before or after the GTG. Please consider this an invitation. "Euro-Sunday" is not truly "Euro" without Ferraris. 10 am Every Sunday. See below for location details.

Please note: We ask that all participants observe all traffic laws. We are across from the Motion Pictuer and Television Hospital and we respect them as well as traffic laws.

Regards,
    Dustin Troyan
    V.P.
    Village Coffee Roaster Inc.
    23351 Mulholland Drive
    Woodland Hills
    818-591-2366
    Email:[email protected]
    www.villagecoffeeroaster.com

Basic directions: From L.A. - Exit 101 freeway at the Mulholland Dr./Valley Circle exit (2 miles West of Topanga Canyon). Turn left heading South over the freeway on Valley Circle.
    From Thousand Oaks - Exit 101 freeway at the Mulholland Dr./Valley Circle exit. Turn left then right heading South on Valley Circle.

Village Coffee Roaster is located in the shopping plaza on your left between the Bank of America and Savon.

2. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    1 360 and 1 lambo rsvped for this sunday. We need the Ferraris. The drive is up stunt road, down tuna to pch, up las flores and back.
    d

3. team360

team360 Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Bell Canyon, CA
    Full Name:
    Scott Platt
    I have a small group of friends that may show up soon. We drive through the same areas every few weeks. We have 2@ 360s , 2 996s and an RS6. You can Email me with any further updates.

4. Z06Kal

Z06Kal Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    This is local to me. I'll bring the American Pie. Stunt is one of my favorite local roads :). I have a Yellow Z06 so say hi if you see me there.

5. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Were you up there on Sunday with the yellow gt3? The gt3 is always there...i drive an s4 avant with thule bike racks. I waved at you guys? In any event, hope to see you here. It is a every sunday thing.
    D

6. Z06Kal

Z06Kal Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    HAHA Small World! Yes that was me up there and I do remember the S4 going by with the bike racks. The GT3 owner and I were chatting. There were a lot of bikes up there on Sunday way more then I have ever seen before.

7. FastTalk

FastTalk Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2002
    Calabasas, CA
    Full Name:
    Adam Alexander
    How long does it usualy take you to do the round trip?

Adam

P.S I was riding my bike in that area on Sun..

8. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Depends on the drivers of course, and i always observe all traffic laws and i suggest that we all do, setting that aside, one hour or so. There is going to be a group that is going to show up (i am not sure who), at 7-730, do a run and then hang out and show cars.....i am sure that there will be improptu drives as well.
    d

9. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    zo6Kal, funny, yeah, i had some time to burn. That gt3 is always up there.....come in sometime and introduce yourself.....or on a sunday, we will do a drive......i run the store,
    regards,
    dustin

10. Z06Kal

Z06Kal Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Yea that guy loves that car. Was one of the first people to get a GT3. He is a really nice guy. Turns out he makes Video Games for a living (Tony Hawk Pro Skater) being one of his better known titles. I'll have to pop in. Wednesday nights are real busy for you guys right. I know thats when like a few hundred bikes meet in that parking lot.

11. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Yeah, but it is a little slower due to weather and time changes.....i will be here 745-10 pm.....just look for the my car right in front.....
    d

12. FastTalk

FastTalk Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2002
    Calabasas, CA
    Full Name:
    Adam Alexander
    I will try and make it with my 360 Spider, I live less than a mile away.

Adam

13. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    outstanding. this event is growing like wildfire.**********! I am very excited to meet everyone. I will post more info. I know that one group is heading out early say 8am for a drive....minis, sti,audi and bmws...perhaps 20 cars or so....then they return to show off their cars, i will probably head out about 11 or 12 depending on what the demands at the store are. The bikes will be here too. Bring a camera, there should be some great photo opps, and on top of stunt too.
    d

14. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    the weekend is here, dont forget about this sunday. one group meets at 730 then drives to malibu and returns at 10 to show the cars.....then a second drie around noon.
    d

15. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    355 Jeremy, It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope to see you again...How was the drive...i heard it was screamin...as soon as i get some suspension work...i will be there, otherwise i will be on the back end.....Regards,
    Dustin,
    s4 avant

16. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    Dustin -- great place to gather! I hope we can round up some more F-Chat folks. The drive was great -- good, one-way canyon road. Thanks for the invite and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

17. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    i am dying to hear your exhaust scream......there is nothing like that sound

18. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    sunny and 70's is the report.....hope to see you all here....we need more Ferraris....when you show up....try to line them all up together....makes for a great photo.

19. Ron

Ron Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2002
    LA
    Don't forget that this Sunday is also the day for the Ferrari Driving Club Celebration of the Enzo drive. We will be starting out in West LA near Olympic and the 405 but will be making our way out to the same canyon area as this event. Maybe we will see each other.

I plan on being at your GTG as often as I can, just not this week.

Ron

20. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004

NIce....stop by with some of the others.....if you do, what time to you think....i want to make sure i am here to meet you and photos too! Also, it would be great to show the others the location.
    d

21. Ron

Ron Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2002
    LA
    We are meeting at West LA and will leave there to start the drive around 9 or 9:30 am. I do not know our exact route but presumably it would be out to PCH then out to the canyons. They are planning to meet for lunch in Calabassas so we will all be in the area.

Perhaps some of them will want to stop by before or after the lunch.

I will keep it in mind and if possible stop by.

22. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    S4Dustin,
    Thanks for the invitation.... our group for sunday's drive is very large and it will be difficult to make our way out to the coffee shop this time while keeping to our preset schedule.

But it sounds like you guys have some fun out there. I'll try to make it out there at some point in the future to check it out.

Please join us in one of our future drives if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Byron
    FDC

23. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Thanks for your invite...also, please keep in mind that if you all need a place to meet, i will make my location availble to you. Usually, the F club meets at the commons and then makes the right onto mulholland and drives right by me...but I want you here! I will cater to your needs as well as my parking lot is huge. Stop by sometime and we will see what we can put together or email me @ [email protected]

24. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Dustin,
    I'll be up on the 22nd and will try and bring a group from O.C.. Crystal Cove has gotten way out of control. The FDC run was a blast, maybe we can make a run before or after.

See ya,
    Rick

25. Z06Kal

Z06Kal Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Dustin,

I think you should offer the board guys some incentives to drive their cars out to your shop, its local for me but a lot of the guys have to go far to get here. Maybe do like free coffee with desert or vice versa or maybe buy one drink get another drink for their co-pilot free. I dunno just an idea to bring in more business which I assume is your ultimate goal.