Stradale wanted! | FerrariChat

Stradale wanted!

Discussion in '360/430' started by SrfCity, Feb 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Looking to pay cash for a new/nearly new Stradale. Preferably a West Coast car that can be seen easily(although I won't rule out others). Will consider any color. Please PM with details and "reasonable" asking price.

I will also post in FerrariAds.com.

Regards,

Scott

2. schackman

schackman Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2004
    COLD
    Full Name:
    Schackman
    You have a PM

3. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
  4. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

On second thought, I am looking for a nero with stripe and red calipers, but will consider others. I've got a couple of leads on ones at sticker so that is my target. Anyone here wish to bail or know of a dealer with one in inventory?

Scott

5. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Scott,

Did you see this Nero Daytona for sale by an Fchat member?

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7102&page=2&pp=20

Andrew

6. schackman

schackman Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2004
    COLD
    Full Name:
    Schackman
  7. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Thanks to all who have PM'd me with Stradale info. I think I would like to narrow down to Nero with Stripe or Rosso with stripe. I'm not too crazy about Rosso Scuderia. Only reasonable pricing(i.e.) close to sticker will be considered for quick all cash deal!

8. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    i knew of one as of last week scuderia without a strip. i knew that the guy was into the car for over $211K including all the taxes. if you are interested let me have an offer and i will pass it on to him. good luck either way.

9. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

I have not found the "right" car yet. Let me know if anyone else has any leads. Regards!