greetings! | FerrariChat

greetings!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by doodler, Feb 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. doodler

doodler Rookie

Feb 7, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    Hello everybody...

I just registered and am glad to find a place that has some Canadian members and topics :) !!

I don't personally have a Ferrari but never say never, right! lol...

I see alot of dicussion is about the upcoming Toronto Auto Show. Is everyone going to be there?....will the Ferrari chapter local to here have an area there at the show?.....I'm going to be there as part of the 'Art of the Automobile' exhibit on the second floor (I think) and would love to stop by and say hi ....and get closer to some FINE Ferraris !!!! :)

....anyways....glad to be here and hope to see everyone at the show.

Steve
    www.samueldesigns.ca

2. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Hello. Glad you joined! I also just joined and this place is very cool with very cool people. I will also be working at the auto show. Maybe i'll stop by and say hi!

Ciao

Vasco.R

3. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Welcome to the boards! I just took a look at your website! Did you paint all of those pictures?? They are AWSOME! I am also going to attend the Auto show, i'm most likely going on Tuesday (the 17th) so ill make shure to drop by!!
    Again awsome pics and enjoy the fourm!!

Lucas Scarfone

4. mechanka

mechanka Karting

Apr 27, 2003
    Full Name:
    Anka
    Hello Steve,

Awesome talent you have there!!! What other work do you do - i.e. graphics on cars or bikes? If I'll make it to the show this year I'll stop by your exhibit for sure!

Welcome and keep on creating beautiful auto-art!

Anka

5. doodler

doodler Rookie

Feb 7, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    thanks for the kind words!....and I look forward to seeing you guys at the show....I'm not sure yet exactly when I'll be there to tell you the truth. I have to go on the 11th for a pre-show thing and then have the opportunity to help out for the duration until the 22nd....so I'm sure I'll be around somewhere...sometime...:)

Anka, as far as work goes on the cars themselves....I can do it (ie the flamed truck on my site) but there's a guy in Burlington by the name of Ron Gibbs that does really amazing custom paintwork on cars. I did that truck on my site as a side project but he's dedicated to that type of work and excels at it!

Does anyone know if there will be a dedicated Ferrari area at the show?

thanks again
    Steve