Deutsche, interesting thread in GFG | FerrariChat

Deutsche, interesting thread in GFG

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Il Commenadatore, Feb 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    NOTHING!!!
    ....I hate bad mouth talking!
    ....B4 posting some **** its sometimes better to read in the old threads/post (search for...)!
    ....If you cant read, there is a phone number on their web-site CALL them and ask what you wanted to know!
    ....from somebody posted with 78 posts, just a few weeks on board here and a 0,00 filled out profile! (see above - read B4 posting!)

....and now wait till the secretary of Mr. von Rüschenberg will response here - for sure-!
    Mrs. Sonja Berg or Mr Berthold Klotz himself!

P.S. The Scuderia von Rüschenberg is a ferrarichat.com SPONSOR; but only during the season/summer!

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

2. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    hoppla schorsch, etz hesch aber gas gä!!! :)

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Weils mir jetzt so langsam aber sicher stinkt!!!! Oder wie Du so schön sagst: Den Schnuller aus dem Gesicht haut;)
    Dummbabbler & Schmalhirne!
    ABER BITTE NICHT AUCH NOCH HIER IN UNSEREM EUROPE THREAD!!!!!

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

4. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    you mean "dä nuggi usatätscht!" :)

5. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    ...genau; und das mal so richtig!
    Nicht hier und nicht bei uns in unserem Forum!

6. Leute, mein Deustch is nicht so gut jetzt. Ich lernte im Schule, aber Ich hatte Meiste vergassen. Koennt ihr English in diese Thread sprechen?

Vielen dank,

Il Commenadatore

7. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    dein deutsch ist gar nicht so schlecht!

the important issues are in english, the rest is just bonkering ;)

8. Please give your opinions regarding the thread link I just posted.

9. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    I DID, just scroll up and you can read my opinion!

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

10. Why are you so angry at me? I didn't do anything.

You should post your comments in the general ferrari discussion thread.

p.s: I spent a few weeks in Heidelberg a few years ago. Nice place.

11. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Have you seen the huge response you have got the last 8 hours?
    YOU are the only one who answered yourself....think about it.
    And I`m not angry about YOU, please read serious my post.

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

12. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Sorry, and to make it a bit clearer to you:
    I know its NOT posted by you! The thread is from Dennis a.k.a. BigHead!
    But there is no need to post or bandy bad mouth talking without any serious background! Once again no offense to you from my site!

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

13. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
  14. Well, the questions that BigHead asked still haven't been answered.

My question to you Germans:

Have any of you actually seen the collection in person? Have any of you rented from them or know anything about their business?

Please don't give me the typical "You're not worth my time" annoying German attidue, and please post your responses in that thread. Your opinions carry a little more weight in this situation.

15. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    No ,its not: "you not worth my time".......
    I think everything has been well said (as I predicted!) by the Suderia von Rüschenberg gents!!!!
    For more infos & questions, please feel free to contact the gents yourself - please don`t ask me - I`m over 200 miles north of the Suceria.

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

16. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    the typical "You're not worth my time" annoying German attidue?

Talking about disrespect! I would really appreciate it if you could refrain from this kind of insulting remarks.

Ton

17. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    Holy whack! That thread is scary. Xenophobia, paranoia and agressionion are a dangerous combination (just look at Europe in the first half of the last century). What is happening in the USA?

As I said yesterday, if you have not seen "Bowling for Columbine" (winner of an Oscar just over a year ago), go and see it.

Just my 2 (worried) cents worth, MARK

18. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    Hmmmm....more sophistication from our friends in LaLa Land :mad:

What's wrong with these people? Must be strong feelings of inadequacy and insecurity.

Cheers, MARK

19. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    @Ton,
    @Mark,

thats another reason why I don`post any more in the GD or OT section!
    I`m very sad and dissapointed that they also try to haunt us here in the European section. I have no time for this useless, stupid, bad-mouth-talking without any knowlege or background ****-typing!

The level of fchat.com is realy sadly going down with this few a$$clowns!

I always carry out - not to answer/reply those posts. But it drives me so angry that I couldn`t be quiet!

Andy yes Mark, I saw also the other thread about our U.K. firends. Oh my god how stupid.

Maybe, Rob is right and its time to change some rules here?!

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

20. CAR Élite

CAR Élite Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Sebastian
    I’m a bit annoyed about this discussion...to help you out and to stop this bad publicity for special cars, here a few words from me as a customer.

a) at first: i did NOT read all these f*** posts in the main section. it's not worth the time. but what i can say is: i rented a 355 spider about 3 years ago...great car, mr. klotz is a nice guy and has a really good reputation in Germany for sports car rentals

b) i saw about 40 ferraris there which are all for rental business: f40, testa, 512, 550, 360, 355, masers, lambos, a viper, ...i was allowed to sit in, try the engine sound and so on...

c) i visited mr. klotz 3 times now, about every year, and he is always polite and shows me the new cars they've got...like the CS. a few months ago there was even a show where they allowed some close looks at the enzo and a part of the collection at "Kirchen-Hausen" in Germany

d) there were many many tv shows concerning the ferrari rental. all famous car magazines in Germany had some reviews about Special Cars.

e) the enzo and the 288 can only be rented by very special customers for driving or for exhibitions.

f) please stop NOW making bad publicity, stop the whole dumb discussion. You got your answer by a GERMAN customer – ME - and I am sure that I am not the only one who had a good time with a special cars rental Ferrari. Stop talking about subjects you don’t even know about.

And a last one: Special Cars and SvR is the SAME collection. i do not know who runs the svr site and what's behind it, but don't talk bad about special cars and mr. klotz. i'll call him up on monday and tell him what's happening down here. it's a shame...

thanx.

www.car-elite.com

21. What's with all of this anger directed towards me? I asked some of you to review the thread I gave a link to, and then a few of you started acting like jerks without even really reading the thread. If you were following it as I had asked you to, you'd realize that it was more than "bad mouthing", that it contained more than a few grains of truth. Then, I ask again that you read the thread and give your opinions, but then come the personal attacks.

Finally, Car Elite posts some remarks which actually have some relevance to the original thread, but can't go without throwing some insults my way as well.

:rolleyes:

22. CAR Élite

CAR Élite Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Sebastian
    no personal attacks towards you. sorry if you felt so when reading the post. i'm just angry about the insulting of mr. klotz and special cars by some fchatters who never met this guy in personal.

www.car-elite.com

23. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Welcome back, Mr. Ross.

24. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    @Tim,
    please take care with such comments! You are here on board since a long time and should know about what happens with bad-mouth-talking without any background!
    I personal know Sebastian a.k.a. CAR Elite!!!!!
    I met him several times and he is a great guy, Ferrari lover & driver!
    He has nothing, and I swore you nothing to do with Mr. Ross!!!
    Once again HE IS NOT Mr. ROSS !!!!
    And I`m not the only one here who personal knows Sebastian. Feel free to ask any other European member here for Sebastian.

Last but not least; please keep the European section free of all this BS! There is already a long thread in the GD section!

You are very welcome to PM/Mail or call me: +49 170-1647222
    any time but please don`t claim something you do not know!

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI