FFQC Part Seven... | FerrariChat

FFQC Part Seven...

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by 134282, Nov 12, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Ok... My computer officially blows... i finished Part 7 last night, saved it to the same disk i saved the other parts to and brought it to work this morning to open it, copy, paste, then post it...

...but to no avail... The disk isn't letting me open the document... Or maybe it's the document that's not letting me... i tried opening it (in Microsoft Word), i tried opening it through word pad, i tried opening Word and opening via the program, i tried opening it on another computer... It's not write-protected, so i don't know what the problem is... It's the same disk the other parts are on and those weren't a problem... Any advice...? This is frustrating... Thanks...

2. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Lay off the wine!!!

Just kidding buddy. I am clueless as to what to do but I'm waiting for the next installment. Is this about the party?

3. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, it's not about anything if i can't get it off this disk...!

It's about the concourso, leading up to- hey, what am i doing...? LOL, you have to wait 'til i post it...! :)

4. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Did you ever find out who won the awards?

5. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Sounds like the file got corrupted. You originally wrote it in Word?

If you can ZIP it up and email it to me, I'll see if I can't extract your text back out of it. PM me if you want to try that.

6. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy