Help with Stradale interior choices | FerrariChat

Help with Stradale interior choices

Discussion in '360/430' started by labcars, Feb 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. labcars

labcars Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2003
    Phila. + Scottsdale
    I've tried a variety of searches and cant seem to find the thread that had the red/black leather seat interior shots of the Stradale that were posted not too long ago. I'm at the point of making the final, final option choices on myu car and wanted to show that leather seat combo to my dealer. Anyone out there remember those photos and know where I can find them, or have other photos that they can share? Thanks, in advance for the help.

2. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    The red/black interior is not leather but Alcantara - it's the standard interior finish for the Stradale.

The dash would also be Alcantara, black on the top, red from half way down. The stiching will be in red. The streaing wheel will black leather with the top quarter in red with the 12 o'clock marked with a 1/4 inch wide black leather 'steer to where you point' marker.

The roof will be black (not leather and don't think it's Alcantara), the doors will all be carbon fibre as will the centre console.

Sorry I don't have a picture

3. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    The latest Cavallino has a red/black leather combo picture of a Stradale interior. Sorry don't have a scanner at home.

The headliner is not black in the standard red/black alcantara, its a kind of light colored perforated material. It can be leather/alcantara if optionally specified.

I like the look in Leather, but personally I wanted the Alcantara. I'm going for that w/ an alcantara steering wheel as well.

Good luck in making your decision.

Dan

4. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    No way Mr. B you are getting a stradale that is awesome!!!!! When is this beast coming in? What other options are you picking?
    Erik

5. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
  6. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Hmm - could have sworn the standard roof material was black, oh well. Nice to see that somebody has also gone for a red/black interior in leather too. I guess there may be also be some differences in US/Euro spec as it has not been possible to get an alcantara wheel in the UK

7. labcars

labcars Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2003
    Phila. + Scottsdale
    Thanks to everyone for the help. I'm feeling a little stupid since the new Cav was staing me in the face as I was starting the thread. I knew I'd seen that interior somewhere recently!!!! Any way, that's the interior I want.

Erik, The Stradale will be black, no stripe, yellow calipers, red/black leather interior. Should be here early summer. FYI, the Carrera GT should be here in March!