"Celebration of the ENZO" pictures | FerrariChat

"Celebration of the ENZO" pictures

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Ferrari Boy, Feb 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Today's drive was GREAT! There ended up being 50 something cars that showed up. Some of those would be of course the ENZO, 2 Diablo VT's, a Diablo GT, XJ220-S,360's, 355's, porches, and the list goes on and on. It was a lot of fun meeting everyone on the drive and at lunch time. The whole drive was great and was organized very well I might add. Thanks a lot to FDC, FX Performance, and everyone else for putting this together.

I also want to thank Costa again for letting me sit in the Enzo and take pictures. He was also nice enough to show all of the components and things in the car. It was truly a great experience.

I got 33 photos to show you guys and also should have my video up by the end of the week at the latest. Thanks again for everything.

-David

2. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
  3. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    This is awesome! The new format of the software allows you to post more that one photo! Down side, less post count.

4. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
  5. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
  6. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
  7. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
  8. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
  9. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
  10. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Last one! I hope you all enjoyed them. I have some more photos on the video camera but I have to figure out how to get it on the computer before I can post them.

11. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Looks good! Need more F40 pics though.

12. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Great pics David!

13. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    David,
    As always, your eye for a good shot amazes me... great pictures!
    I'll be posting mine soon... hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread..

What a great event today!!

Thank you so much for coming out everyone! It was so nice see familiar faces again and meet new ones as well. I feel like the group is getting better and better with each new event. :)

My pictures are coming... have to wash up and grab a bite. I have about 30 pictures... and yes, more of the enzo, xj220, murci's and f40!! :)

Special thanks to Costa for making the Enzo Drive possible... and much thanks for the ride in the XJ220-S.

Byron
    FDC

14. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry

Byron - Can't thank you and Jean-Louis enough for this fantastic day. Can't wait to see more pics!

15. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Thanks alot everyone! And Byron, you can hijack my thread anytime :). About the F40 pics, I don't have many from this drive but have some from other events. I'm sure that Byron, Jordan, or anyone else has plenty from this drive. Also, the video that I am making has some good F40 shots.

-David

16. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Byron,
    How can you be hungry AGAIN already???? LOL :) That was a great run! Thanks again to you and Jean-Louis.
    To have 50+ cars get together on a run like this without any mishaps says a lot about the group and your skills as organizers. I'm sure we all look forward to the next event!!

Rick

17. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    What a freakin' amazing post. Great job! Can't wait to see the video. Please get it up as soon as possible. :)

18. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Other downside - we want high res. pics!!!!! Change the software to allow that

19. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Hey guys... here are my pictures...

Most of the shots were taken from the perspective from the XJ220S, as that was what I was riding in all day long!! (no complaints from me!!)

It was certainly a pleasure to see so many people bring out such nice cars today!! If I had a nickel for ever mouth I saw dropping on the public roads, I would be a rich man! hehe...

Thanks again to everyone for keeping it a safe and fun day. One of the guys had an early morning run-in with CHP, but turns out they were just giving him a "heads up" to keep the speeds down... The road was clean... (except for that big black rock... thanks Rick!) except for a few bikers at the top of the hill, we pretty much took over the lookout point. It was amazing to see rows of ferraris and other exotics in literally all four directions. Ooooh... and another highlight of my day - getting behind the wheel of a Murcielago!! (albeit just to park it, but still a thrill!) The diverse group of new and familiar faces really made the day today... There were some 58 cars total on the run... not including those that left with us from FX and didn't continue with us throughout the day... to answer someone's question - the TDF stradale belongs to Matt and the guys at Meridian.

We will have the professional pictures available soon. When they are made available to us, along with some of the tunnel passes and other video footage, we will make them available to the participants. I think we can probably get them all copied onto 1-2 cd's for ya for a few bucks each.... we'll figure it out and contact everyone who participated today.

Well, without going through the effort of creating a new thread, here are my pictures... all 53 of them, starting from early morning (when we left) to the top of the hill, to the restaurant, then back to shop.

Enjoy!

Byron
    FDC
    "We drive and drive often"

20. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    #20 zsnnf, Feb 9, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  21. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Byron, thanks for sharing. Looks like it was a great time. Alot of cars.

22. tifosi

tifosi F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Sep 5, 2001
    texas
    Full Name:
    Tom D
    sweet, good to see some familar faces, makes me long for another trip out to Cali

23. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Great pics Byron. Glad you found your camera Rick, great pics. Thanks again for hosting this great event everyone!

Byron, my dad took some great video of you driving the Murci, I'll be sure to include it in my video :)

-David

24. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Thanks for sharing all your pictures guys. Excellent shots.

25. detltu

detltu Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Full Name:
    David Taylor
    Awesome pics. Thanks