Reaasurance needed - 360 pozzi blue with crema interior | FerrariChat

Reaasurance needed - 360 pozzi blue with crema interior

Discussion in '360/430' started by SKOOPS_UK, Feb 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SKOOPS_UK

SKOOPS_UK Karting

Feb 6, 2004
    Picking up my first ever fezza, a 360 this August. Gone for Pozzi blue with crema interior, matching stitching and challenge front grille. Agonised forever over colour. It will look good wont it? Its always been my dream car, dont want to blow it on the colour buit thats unlikely given the beautiful shape. Still if anyone thinks it going to ruin the lines etc , please speak now, its not too late. I think im just a bit paranoid cos deep down i know its the right colour combo for me. Always thought it would be red, but when push came to shove, went on instinct.
    Any comments welcome.

2. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)
  3. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    It will look spanking - blue and cream are great colours together and on a great car too

4. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
  5. labcars

labcars Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2003
    Phila. + Scottsdale
    Had a 360 Spider in Blue Pozzi/tan. Can't tell you how beautiful that car was! It got lots of compliments. I miss it terribly and wish I had it back. You'll LOVE your car!!!! Enjoy!!!

6. warren

warren Rookie

Feb 1, 2004
    I too have been in the same situation as you deciding on what color I want for my 2004 360 F1 spider. Unfortunately, I have to settle for a Red/Tan car (my 3rd choice) becasue of immediate availability. I hope for resale value this works out for me. My #1 choice was a Tour De France with tan or cream interior with a black soft top. In my opinion, you are making the right decision on your car color combination...ENJOY!

7. rredf1

rredf1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2004
    The blue/tan combination is one of my fav's....let us know what you decide and post pictures when you pick her up ! :)

8. SKOOPS_UK

SKOOPS_UK Karting

Feb 6, 2004
    Thanks everyone, i feel thouroughly reassured now. Have to say, this is my first posting on here and it feels like a great community, how many other brands/cars engender that? Ill post pics as soon as. One more thing, iv opted for manual but, the more i read the more it seems the F1 gremlins/clutch slip have been ironed out. Is the F1 now resolved and will it deliver a more rewarding driving experince? Im not so bothered about this as the colour, but would like any updates anyone has.

9. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    This subject surely ranks among the top three in activity on this board, and if you do a search you'll find a number of threads to entertain you for hours. I think it's fair to say the F1 improves every year with software mods, to the point where it is a very satisfactory option. It comes down to whether you want to pay an extra $10,000 or so to have the paddle shifter. Personally, I would take the manual gearbox even if the F1 was a no-cost option, since I feel that getting the shifts right is a big part of the pleasure of driving a car like the 360. And I still think that in the long run, the F1 is going to be a lot more maintenence and cost.

Gary

10. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)
    Fully agree with Garry (and I own both a manual & a F1), comes down to personal preference, driving patterns. The topic has been debated to death, and in the end, only one thing matters: your own opinion based on test drives.

11. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    I selected TDF blue for my Stradale, and if I had chosen the leather interior, would have selected crema or, if available, a darker more tobacco tan. My only concern about crema is it might be difficult to keep clean. I think your car will look stunning and agree with those who say "don't second guess yourself."

12. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    #12 Chiaro_Slag, Feb 8, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    I think Pozzi is one of the best colors to show off a Ferrari's lines in sunlight. At night it looks black but surprises you when you get close.

My 575 is Pozzi and it gets rave reviews from everyone who sees it. The color is really deep.

I'm thinking of redoing my red 365 GT in Pozzi when we get to that point in the restoration.

14. Coyote

Coyote Rookie

Nov 10, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    Took delivery of my 2003 360 F1 last June have put 5400km on so far and have never had a problem with the F1 transmission. It simply works perfectly.

15. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    I have three paddle shifted cars and the best by far is the 575. It has so much torque and the tranny never feels out of sorts. The "sport" setting increases the shift speed dramatically, especially at deep throttle angle.

My 2001 360 has had two sets of software installed as well as an upgrade to the clutch and is now very satisfactory.

The Mas Spyder has been through three different versions of the software and has had a completely new clutch (provided by the factory gratis). It is now superb. Very smooth at standard settings and smoother even more in Auto mode. The sport setting is the real surprise 'though. It is positively neck snapping, but much more manageable on city streets as it simply doesn't have the power to put you in trouble if you jump on the throttle, unlike the 575 which becomes a beast at sudden throttle inputs.

16. speedemon

speedemon Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris