New German Elise competitor: RMZ Attack K-1 | FerrariChat

New German Elise competitor: RMZ Attack K-1

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Johnny Bravo, Feb 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2003
    DC Metro/MD
    Full Name:
    Ben
    http://www.attack-automobile.de/

Just saw a blurb about this car on the tube and it's a damn good looking car in the vein of the Lotus Elise & Vauxhall VX-220. It'll apparently be powered by a Ford Duratec 3L V6 in the end when it finally goes into full time production this spring. Unfortunately the front suspension bits that stick out of the hood (incredibly good looking detail) will likely have to be covered to meet production standards.

2. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    I have been hearing about this car and seeing pics for a couple of years. Good to see that it's finally going to be produced in some numbers.

3. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Personally, I would drop something else in it.

4. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I love the car but the kit is a little to expensive for me.Not to mention you still need a donor car and have to put it together.People are starting to get there kits now.

5. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    I've been following it for a while now. I wanted one bad a couple of years ago, but even though it is better looking then the new Elise (which aint sayin' much) I think when you got done doing it RIGHT the cost would be the same, except you get a warrenty with the Lotus, their wonderful support, a professional build, and a car you KNOW is going to perform.

Luke.

6. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    Not bad. I especially like the Older Honda Accord in speedo and RPM tachs

7. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004
    The New Elise has a Toyota powerplant correct? I heard sumthin about a tweaked celica engine. That would make it one hell of a reliable little sports car.