My Car........ | FerrariChat

My Car........

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Feb 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    HeeHee!!! Just thought I'd resurrect this little doozy again!!! :)Couln't help meself. (and,for those of you that don't know...This is NOT my car. Saw it parked in a lot one day,and snapped some photos.)

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I thought that once FChat allows to post multiple pics again it would be me who goes wild with that feature. So far you have posted more pics than I have today...I'll find my opportunity.

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Yes,I am like a FRANKenstein Monster with this! :) But,I'll cool it for now.....

4. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Sheesh Frank, get a life! :)

If you need someone to talk to, call me; I'm available 24hrs. a day!

You have my number, and I think therapy would be appropriate! :)

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Whatchutalkinbout,Wiilis? This IS my therapy!!! No,actually,I was just trying out the new Fchat to see how the Multiple pix would work,so....being the Funny guy I am,decided to have some Fun with it,too. Actually,there's a post from a guy who said he joined FChat.JUST because of the Bondo Fiero thread! Hey,If you can't have fun,why bother? :) And,you guys are going to miss me after the 25th. I have to be in the Hospital for 4-5 days,then,a couple weeks of Rehab. So,I will have better(?) things to do than FChat.

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    *** HeeHee! Well,I have a Hobby. Unfortunately,it's too cold and snowy and salty to Drive any of them.:( ...O.K.,O.K. I have a few models that I haven't built yet. See you in a few days......

7. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    :) O.K. I'll save the Humor for Comedy Chat from now on. Nothing but Mr.Serious from me.