New F-sneeks!!!! | FerrariChat

New F-sneeks!!!!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by SrfCity, Feb 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Hey, saw the F-shoe thread in the general section and was curious if anyone is interested in teaming up and buying a pair with me. Preferably a Crystal Cove attendie so that it is easy to coordinate. The price is $60 each if we buy two pairs. I will pull the trigger at $60 a pair with free shipping ;) PM me if anyone is interested..............here's the link http://shop.offpricecloseouts.com/ BTW, at $60 this is a great deal!

Scott

2. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Is it only for the red ones?

3. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Yea, it looks like the red only. Hmm, I thought it was the black ones. Hey, maybe I could appear at kids b'day parties with them on!!!!

4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry

lol - I would be interested in the black ones if they can do that.

5. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Come on guys, don't be so shy!! RED ROCKS!! :) I'm up for a pair.
    Something to wear to the FDC events!

Rick

6. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Hi Guys,

I've e-mailed this guy and no response yet. I will confirm color/s and let you know. I'll order when the guy gets back to me as his site says they're $90 ??? to the best I can figure. Stay tuned.

Rick, you'll be "stylin" with those red beauties soon enough. They'll be perfect with your skunk hat.

7. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    lol - Just what I was thinking - Maybe if they were blue I would be all over it! :)

Let us know if he responds.

Thanks

8. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

This guys site was offline and now down for maintenance and he hasn't reponded to e-mail. So, I plan to forget it. Let me know if anyone else gets anywhere?

9. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    I was thinking they would go well with the fur coat Sunny's girlfriend was wearing.... I just couldn't quite talk her out of it :)

Rick

10. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Their web site is back up. Anyone going to step up?

RD

11. TheScarletStang

TheScarletStang Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Irvine, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Salter
    I would get them....never wear tho.....i would put them in safe place for all to stare at in awe ^_^

12. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Hey Scott,
    The web site is back up and the blacks are on sale too! Are you still up for a pair?

Did you pick up the red car?

Rick

13. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Hi Rick,

No, decided to bail on the car for now.

I'm going to hold off on the shoes too. There are some other styles I'm considering. Slag sounded like he'd be up for it. If you can't order online for whatever reason just e-mail the guy. He's been responding in the general area.

Scott