Ferrari Modena In Colts Neck, NJ | FerrariChat

Ferrari Modena In Colts Neck, NJ

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Porsche944, Feb 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Porsche944

Porsche944 Formula Junior

Feb 4, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Brian JJ Feraudo
    Anyone here own it??

Brian

2. arnaget

arnaget Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    Jason
    i'm from Holmdel,NJ (next door to colts neck). there's someone in holmdel who has a silver 360 spyder.. and i have seen a red modena off 520 close to the border of colts neck. perhaps the same one. i wish i owned it.. hehe.

3. mfennell70

mfennell70 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Middletown, NJ
    I've seen a titanium 360 in Holmdel. Don't know who it is. I know someone with a '99 355 Spider in Colts Neck. I wonder if the red 360 is the same one I saw on Bamm Hollow in Oak Hill one day.

4. MikeZ_NJ

MikeZ_NJ Formula 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Southern NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike Z.
    My fiancee is a driving instructor in Monmouth county - she sees Ferraris every day in that area!

Then, of course, she calls me and rattles off the list.

5. arnaget

arnaget Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    Jason
    mfennell, where in holmdel did you see the titanium modena? a friend of mine claims to have seen a yellow murcielago on 520.. i've seen 2 different red 355 spyders recently. there's a house on takolusa dr that's got a silver SL55, silver Viper SRT-10, and a white twin turbo S600. 1500 horsepower.. pretty crazy stuff. too bad he's not into Ferraris...

6. charliek

charliek Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    Marlboro, New jersey
    Full Name:
    Charles Krop
    I live in Marlboro. That yellow Murci you saw on 520 belongs to my friend Steve from Middletown. He had an Aston DB7 which he got rid of because it lived at Ray Catena's shop.I am still waiting for a chance to drive the Murci. He loves that car. Another friend of mine also lives in Marlboro has a yellow 360 coupe and black 355. His wife drives a Sl 55, not bad. I have a lowly Boxer but love it just the same.

7. mfennell70

Nov 3, 2003
    Middletown, NJ
    Does Steve own a clothing store in Red Bank? I've probably seen that car. Niiice.

I've been leaning on my neighbor to pull the trigger on a Ferrari for YEARS. He talks about it or an Esprit V8 every time he sees me in my Esprit.

BTW, I saw the Titanium 360 on the corner of Red Hill and Van Shoick (sp?).

Just remembered - I saw a 550 Barchetta on Sycamore in Tinton Falls last summer and I see a 348 Speciale (I think) about once a month in Eatontown. Oh yeah - a black 575 in Lincroft one morning last fall.

Damn things are just too common. :)

8. arnaget

arnaget Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    Jason
    wow, a 550 barchetta? that's a ferrari that i have yet to have the good fortune to see. charlie, if your friend does let you drive the murcie, let me know. i'd love to sneak a glance at the beast, as i have yet to really see one up close.

9. John B

John B Formula 3

May 27, 2003
    NJ
    You guys have probably seen my Titanium 360 Berlinetta around Holmdel. I cruise trhough that area frequently, I particularly like Red Hill road and Telegraph Hill. - I live in Rumson.

10. charliek

charliek Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    Marlboro, New jersey
    Full Name:
    Charles Krop
    My friend Steve that has the yellow Murci owns Coastal Insulation, if you live in the area Im sure you have seen his trucks. Nicest guy you have ever met, unless he doesnt let me drive his car!

11. mfennell70

Nov 3, 2003
    Middletown, NJ
    My favorite corner is a MESS after the weather and plows this winter. sigh...

Useless historical fact: Red Hill Road is 200+ years old. Retreating British troops used it during (after?) the Revolutionary War.