Enzo Drive Pictures - Ferrari Driving Club | FerrariChat

Enzo Drive Pictures - Ferrari Driving Club

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Bmyth-FDC, Feb 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Hey everyone,
    Yesterday, in southern california, we had a day of our lives... we took the Enzo out for a canyon run! It was our first ever "Celebration of the Enzo" run for the Ferrari Driving Club.

Over 100 showed up in the morning with over 75 exotic cars... In total, we had about 58 cars on the run, with cars ranging from:

Enzo, XJ220-S, Murcielago, F40, Diablo VT, Diablo GT, Gallardo, Stradale, 512BBi, 512TR, 550M/Barchetta, 360 M/Sp, 355 b/Sp, 348 b/ts/Sp, 328 GTS, 308, Porsche TT/Boxster/C4s, NSX, Lotus Esprit...and more!

Our friends at FX Performance brought out the Enzo and the Barchetta... We raffled off some free goodies from The Player's Run and the shop, and had a great day driving and dining.

Here are some photos taken by some of our local members/participants:
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8071
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8115
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8085
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8112

It was a tremendously memorable day... thanks everyone for making it happen! ... and see you at the next event! :)

Byron
    Jean-Louis
    FDC
    "We drive and drive often"

2. jlm348

jlm348 Formula 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Scottsdale + LA
    Full Name:
    Jean-Louis
    Thanks to all who participated.
    For others interested in joining the Ferrari Driving Club on upcomming events, please e-mail me at [email protected]
    We welcome drivers from all across the world. Let us know when you are going to be in town we might be able to fit you in as a passenger on an event.

Jean-Louis
    Ferrari Driving Club
    "We Drive and Drive Often"

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Byron, Jean Louis,

nice going and I will definitely let you know when I'm coming your way next time. What is the FDC? First time I heard of it.

4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Thanks guys - It was a very memorable day to say the least! Thanks to Byron, Jean-Louis, and Sunny for organizing!

5. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    Next drive... PLEASE swing through Chicago.... really, its not THAT cold here!

6. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    We are SO LUCKY to live here and be able to enjoy our cars in the middle of winter! I am in awe whenever a group of cars like this is assembled. The beautiful cars, people and whether, It is like Disneyland for car guys!

Thanks again for putting on a great event!
    Rick

7. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Awesome weather coupled with Awesome automobiles............I'm in need of some vitamin D therapy right about now. Fantastic images Byron.

8. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    It certainly looks like you guys had a great time. I hope I can make it to one of these events some day soon!

9. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    KUZI!!
    You are due for a trip to So Cal. Bring the 575 or 360sp... oh, and don't forget the cute blonde. :) Actually, we really need to talk about planning a northwest visit at some point, don't you agree?

Best,
    Byron

10. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    The excitement is still there 3 days later!!! Thanks again for holding the great event..

11. richanton

richanton Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Wow. What a great day. A lot of great cars, wish I could have been there.

That Diablo Gt is Badd. I don't know much about that car, how many were made? Does it only come in yellow? I'm going to have to do a little research on that car. I'm in love with that black jag.

12. loungedog

loungedog Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    New Market, Ontario
    Wow....I wish I could have been there to enjoy the sites and the sounds of all those beautiful cars!! Its nice to see the Lambo's and Ferrari's hanging around with no one chastising each other (hopefully)... I guess no one invited Allen ;) They should have...he would have been fun to have around.

13. ChuckEBaby

ChuckEBaby Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 7, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    Loungedog,

Allen, I'm sure would have been a gentleman in such a setting. After all,
    He's a salesman. In the chat rooms is where he becomes pugnacious.
    In person I'm quite sure he'd be a hoot!

Chuck