Stradale Owned | FerrariChat

Stradale Owned

Discussion in '360/430' started by thomasmurphy, Feb 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. thomasmurphy

thomasmurphy Rookie

Dec 14, 2003
    There have been a lot of posts concerning the 360CS. How many of the members actually own one? Mine is Scuderia Red with no stripe.

2. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

Nice car! Pics?

3. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman
    Thomas, I ordered mine in Scuderia Red, with the red/black suede interior. I also ordered the red calipers and fire exstingher. No radio and no stripe. My dealer said the car will be shipped second week March. :)

I can not wait :)

4. Storm-Rider

Storm-Rider Karting

Nov 7, 2003
    Is the stripe put on over the clear coat? Do you think it would collect wax residue around the edges?

5. thomasmurphy

thomasmurphy Rookie

Dec 14, 2003
    The stripe is under the clear coat and will not collect any wax residue.

6. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    Mine is coming in March. Rosso Scuderia with stripe. The stripe is painted on and not a sticker with a clear coat over it. It's flush and there should not be any wax residue when polishing. After all the stripe is a USD5,000 option!!

I have roll bar, red leather seats, red calipers and 4-point harness. I can't wait to see it.

7. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    That makes 3 of us receiving Stradales in March.
    Have any of yours come out of production yet?

8. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    Mine is due in a couple weeks.

9. mrmckay

mrmckay Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2003
    MD, USA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    My Stradale has an April 8th build date. It is Rosso Scuderia w/ red calipers, black steering wheel, battery charger, and radio.

Regards,
    Chris

10. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003

Chris, think I'm close to you, perhaps we'll see each other at the FoW track events. Mine is TDF Blue w/ red and black alcantara, red calipers, fire extinguisher, no radio.

Will

11. mrmckay

mrmckay Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2003
    MD, USA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Will,
    I think the TDF Blue Stradales look pretty sharp. I can't wait until the track events. I guess we'll finally get to see how the brakes hold up.

FYI I was down at FoW on Saturday and heard that the April track event is canceled.

Regards,
    Chris

12. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Mine will be Rosso Corsa with red/black leather interior, no stereo but WITH stripe - willbe completed next week and gets on a boat for the longer trip over. I expect to see it late March.

13. bumboola

bumboola Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2003
    Late March delivery.

Black w/stripe.

14. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Impressive amount of members waiting on their Stradales. Can't wait to see all the pics.

Two question though. What color options for brake calipers are avaliable? And how much difference is there b/w Rosso Scuderia and Rosso Corsa?

15. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Mine, April build - black, stripe, yellow calipers, four point black bealts and now yellow/black alcantara interior with yellow stiching

16. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    #16 Chiaro_Slag, Feb 10, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Nice! I saw a TDF Stradale on Sunday - It originally had the Black with Tan inserts suede interior. The owner replaced the tan inserts with blue (he did the work himself - He has a shop). It looked AMAZING! I don't have any interior pics, but here is Jordan's pic of the exterior :
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    "black, stripe, yellow calipers, four point black bealts and now yellow/black alcantara interior with yellow stiching"

robinh, that will look fantastic, I think the shields and calipers will look great together. Very nice, hope you'll post a photo.

Slag, thanks for the photo, interesting interior - doesn't make the wait any easier, though.

Great to hear about all these Stradales coming to FChatters.

18. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    are you doing mainly yellow with black trim? or mainly black with yellow trim? also, there is a cavallino emblem near the top of each seat. you need to specifically tell ferrari what color to make this emblem. don't assume they'll make it yellow :) what are you doing with the steering wheel?

i ordered a yellow stradale with black/yellow alcantara seats (mainly black with yellow trim) and a black steering wheel with a yellow hash mark. i did not think to specifiy what color to make the cavallino emblems ont he seats. i have not seen my car yet (it will arrive at my dealer in a few days), but i have a friend at FNA and they saw the car and told me the interior looks great. i was surprised when they mentioned that the cavallinos were red, but i bet it will look good. when i ordered the special interior i assumed they would make the cavallinos yellow to match the trim :) try to never assume anything with ferrari...

19. jim g

jim g Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2003
    Waverly, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Jim Gress
    Mine is nearing the end of production now, March delivery. Black/Beige, red calipers.

20. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    WOW!! That is the most beautiful CS I've ever seen. I'm really starting to like TDF blue.

21. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Yes, I agree. Also, the interior was just incredible, it may not sound good, but the blue suede with black looked GREAT!

22. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Man, I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see Robin's. That is pretty much my specs for the 360 replacement I have on order. Black is THE colour for a 360.

23. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Rick,
    You're getting your CS from James at FBH, right?

24. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004

According to the email from the factory to the dealer, my production will start Feb 22nd.

25. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Do you live in Maranello? If production is starting Feb 22nd, how do you figure you'll be getting it in March. Mine went "into Production" first week of Jan... hasn't come out yet... and when it does, it'll still be a month from reaching my dealer.