360 Spider arrives at its new stomping grounds | FerrariChat

360 Spider arrives at its new stomping grounds

Discussion in '360/430' started by Stickanddice, Feb 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Stickanddice

Stickanddice Formula 3

Nov 2, 2002
    With admitted regret I sent out the 360 for my wife to use in the San Francisco, Bay Area. The car arrived today safely. I trust my wife will exercise the car and I certainly will when I get behind the wheel.

I still remember vividly some of the miles I put on the car as I drove it vigorously while it was with me here in Houston. Soon enough, when I am settled here it will come back to me when my wife relocates.

The car was good fun and will make an excellent daily driver for my better half. The car caught her by surprise and even more so because I put her birthday present in the luggage compartment of the car.

Special thanks go to TC (Houston) and TY (360mode) for their warm hospitality and the detailing lessons learned. TC even provided me with a comprehensive breakdown of detailing in written format for things we had not covered that fine day. Thanks Todd you are most definitely well met!

My wife will be needing a 2+2 with some decent room for the rear passengers for when she goes out with friends. Suggestions would be welcome. My current choices are, in no particular order: Maserati QP, Ferrari 456M, Ferrari 612, and Mercedes-Benz CL600. I'll just start another thread for this though.

Cheers

2. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    STick, Everything sounds good with the car. Congratulations. Good to see you back on the board as I always enjoyed reading your posts and reviews of several cars that you have owned and driven. My name is new but i was also on the old board but just didnt bother to update my post count. So good luck with it and aparently your move to Houston?

tom

3. Stickanddice

Stickanddice Formula 3

Nov 2, 2002
    Tom,

Thanks for the kind words. I wouldn't worry about your post count. A post with substance is exactly that; be it from a member with no posts or from a leading poster.

I have full confidence the car will serve it's purpose well.

I maintain several residences and Houston is the newest one. Locals tell me the summer will chase me away, but that remains to be seen. :) I've met great folks over here and met up with old friends as well. I think I'm going to like it here!

Cheers