AZ members. | FerrariChat

AZ members.

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by F40, Feb 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Am I the only one of us that things we need to do something like the SoCal guys? I know we have the exotics hiding around in this state... Man that would be cool :)

2. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Patrick,

I agree also. I think the biggest thing around here is that there is so much to do this time of the year every on has there focus on something different. some want to golf, some want to ski and snowboard, some go for a drive, Gamble.... this just goes on and on.

My 2 cents worth

Rob

3. KevinW

KevinW Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Those So. Cal guys are crazy. You can definitely see where all the money is!

I'm suprised myself that the Arizona and Nevada area on F-Chat isn't more active. Maybe you guys who live out there need to pass on the word about the site?

Kevin
    (Moving to Arizona VERY soon)

4. AZLambo

AZLambo Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    The FCA -AZ region is very active! Go to http://www.ferrariaz.com/
    Lots of drives and socials!

AZFerrari

5. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    What do you drive?

6. azheman

azheman Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Hey guys,
    I haven't posted on this site before, but I have been reading it for a while. I drive an '84 308 GTSi QV. I would be willing to get together with some of you guys and go for a drive or something of that nature. (considering I can use the car at that time.) I'm 17 and using a friend's Ferrari that he garages at my house. But yeah, let's organize something. Seems hella fun what all the So. Cal guys are always doing.

Branden

7. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Branden;

Welcome to Ferrari Chat.

Rob

8. azheman

azheman Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Thanks. Glad to be here.

9. 007

007 Guest

Feb 18, 2003
    Scottsdale&LasVegas
    Full Name:
    Brad
    AZ Fchatters, Does anybody here go to Pavillions on Saturdays?

10. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Yes... There was a small get together there a month ago... Here are some pictures starting with the Boxer and ending with the 348 Spider.

11. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,every time that I go out there to visit Family,which is a few times a year,I always see Exotics out Driving. Mostly,North on Scottsdale Rd.(North of Bell Rd. and up) I've seen a Red 308GTB cruising around North Phoenix.(19th. Av. & Peoria.) Several times. Saw a Red Testarossa on Scottsdale Rd. A Red Diablo on Scotts. Rd. A Black Testarossa on Lincoln,close to SR51. And,some other assorted cars.(Lotuses,Cobra's,etc...)

All have plates on them,(Not Dealer plates) so must be Privately Owned. I think that Buddy Stubbs,who owns the Harley dealer on Cave Creek Rd. has a Black TR. Alice Cooper has had Ferrari's.(not too sure if he has one now,or if he'll go out cruising with you or not.:) ) Driving around, I saw an open Garage at a house by Lincoln and SR51 that had 2- 360's in it. They're out there!

Right now,ours are all covered up,snugly in the Garages,as,it's Freezing Ass up here. Snow. And,TONS of that Dastardly Road Salt! My car will not go out until it Warms up,and it's Rained a few times to wash away all of that damn Salt. And,unfortunately,that still a couple Months away.:(

So,If you do own a Ferrari. Take that baby out for a drive,and think of how Lucky you are that you can be Driving it Year 'Round. (I know,It gets Hot in the Summer,though. I always also Visit in July.-one of my 3 brothers who lives out there has a B-Day on the 11th.) And,think about us poor guys up here in the Midwset who can't For quite awhile,yet. :(

12. AZLambo

AZLambo Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I drive a '95 F355B Red/Tan

13. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    I wouldn't be surprised if I met you at the FCAZ drive to Canyon Lake on the 1st?