Osama Music Video | FerrariChat

Osama Music Video

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 96impalaSS, Feb 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
  2. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    "Everyone I meet at the Mosque is asking for it."

Aw, how sweet. Peace-loving Muslims getting together to worship. And hopefully picking up the latest West-hating, death-mongering (c)rap video.

3. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Last night I went to a meeting on the Arab-Israeli conflict in the media. There were four guests - a CNN correspondent, 2 media watch groups, and a Cornell Communications professor. It was really interesting.

The scariest moment was about a 20 minute presentation in which we saw clips of the Palistinian television, run completely by the Palestinian Authority (PA). The point was to show the difference between what the PA says to English media and how they use their own media in their own country for their own people. It was scary.

Music videos were central to this discussion. There were numerous videos inciting listeners to go to the streets, get rocks and kill Jews. Scarier even was the way that they targeted children. Numerous new stoies and music videos praised children suicide bombers and encouraged other children to do the same. News stories showed intervies of 12 year old girls who said that their lifelong ambition was to become a martyr. Many music videos also played on the idea that if you are martyred, you go to heaven and are greeted by numerous virgins.

Even the sports section of the newspaper was illuminating. Four different soccer tournaments and sports camps for children and teenagers were named after suicide bomber terrorists. The trophies were to be handed out by one of the terrorist's relatives. One summer camp named after a terrorist was, amazingly, sponsered by Unicef. A high school graduation involved dancing and singing about killing all the Jews. Many religious leaders are shown over and over (the same tape played for years every few days) instructing the death of all Jews.

The presentation and conclusions were startling. Obviously, this was an extreme form of indoctrination. The music videos in particular run for years at a time. Unfortunately, according to the speaker, the PA has really taken what is a border conflict and made it an existential conflict.

The speaker has been before Congress and is rather well-known. Hopefully, word will get around that this is taking place within the Palestinian government, internally. It was shocking, to say the least.

4. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Thats sad. It's as bad as Nazi's brainwashing the hitler youth. I dont see why there is such a problem with Jewish people. The Jewish belief is a very nice thing. Close mindedness in those subjects lead to a bad future for everyone.

5. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Yes...

Speakers were:

Linda Scherzer (CNN Middle Eastern Correspondent)

James Shanahan (Cornell Comm. Professor)

Itamar Marcus (Palestinian Media Watch - this was the presentation that I discuss at length)

Elliot Mathias - HonestReporting.com

6. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    I know exactly what zipj is referring to
    http://www.pmw.org.il/new/

I have already seen each film. Chilling. I also posted this on the old site, not many saw it, and I'm glad more will see it now.

There are actually Two Palestinian Media Watch sites - each is completely opposite the other in every sense of the word. Above is the one which shows the mindset of brainwashing. It is anti-PLO.

Below is what shows what happens to those who live in a community full of brainwashed people. Innocents get killed in their community, in retaliation for the brainwashed killing innocents in another community. It is pro-PLO. Vicious cycle.
    http://www.pmwatch.org/pmw/index.asp

7. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir

Some people may not know of the correct information above. This is nothing more than the corrupt elites who want to keep the status quo. The status quo being no religious freedoms, no democracy, no free elections, and rampant corruption. All of this while maintaining a 13th century culture.

These people have no problem sending "other kids" into the fire to carry out
    their dirty work. This is all done while they send their kids to the U.S.,
    and Europe to study abroad. Perhaps someone has an example of a funeral where the martyr was "studying abroad" and came home for the cause ?
    There are NO parallels of this typical encouraged behavior in the civilized
    Western World. What else do you expect from people who after 9/11
    served sweet tea, shot AK-47's in the air, and passed out candy to children
    while women screamed with joy with their tongues swinging from side to side in their mouth ?

Their is absolutely no desire to modernize and join the rest of the world.
    Saudi Arabia has spent 70 billion dollars as part of a campaign to spread
    Wahhabism fundamentalism worldwide. Saudi Arabia is the main country
    who funds terrorism. This country wants to remain in the 13th century
    forever. National Geographic Magazine has published a very interesting
    article about Saudi Arabia. I thought you might want to read one of the paragraphs: According to the UN, a scant 330 foreign books are translated into Arabic in an average year. In Spain alone, 16,750 foreign books were translated in 2001, more than the TOTAL for all Arab nations combined in the past 50 years. (1) Oh by the way Saudi Arabia has banned the National Geographic magazine article from its Kingdom. You probably already knew that.

(1) National Geographic Magazine October 2003, Page 40

8. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    A Lebanese friend of mine has many relatives involved in various activities there and several of his cousins are well-to-do arms dealers to the Palestinians. He said he's sitting there a few years ago with his cousins, who are tinkering with some AK's and a grenade launcher --his cousin says excitedly, "Hey, you wanna drive down and kill some Jews?" Apparently, it's rather a sportsmanlike affair, not unlike a deer hunt or going fishing. Having (secretly) converted to Christianity, he says he spent a few days convincing his cousins he did not want to go shoot some rockets at some Jews on the weekend. Coming from someone else, I'd say BS to this story, but he's the real Middle-Eastern serious type.

This is serious, scary hatred we're dealing with. No amount of UN lovey-dovey hand-holding or affectionate "understanding" shown will change this deep-seeded emnity.

I'll also add that a HUGE problem for America is not American at all: it's European intolerance of Muslims and Middle Eastern immigrants. These kids go abroad to Germany, a land where Turks are treated just like Mexicans in the US and the local culture is fairly ethno-centric, and get socially alienated while studying at university. Then when they are weakened by German racism they join these militant groups and bad mosques (I'm not saying all mosques, but these hating types) and get their heads all full of this "it's America's fault - it's the Great Satan" stuff, which they probably wouldn't have bought into otherwise. And then another Atta is born.

So they get treated like crap in Germany and France and then they hate the US. Not all of them, but I would suspect a fair portion of these young men are caught up this way. If you think France is tolerant, well today their parliament voted to ban all Muslim headress in public schools nationwide.