A bit of information | FerrariChat

A bit of information

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Bart, Feb 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    The fine for going 25 mph over the speed limit up the grapevine is $200.

The posted speed limit is 65 mph.

2. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Dang, sorry to see that happen (to you[?]) - whereabouts in relation to Tejon Pass (by the CHP station) & was it north- or south-bound?

3. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Does that include all the penalty assesments? Usually that will tack on another 100%to the fine. And to add more joy, usually anything over 20mph over the limit does not allow you to go to traffic school.
    I just got an 86 in a 65 on the 241 Toll road between the 91 and Jamboree.
    CHP on radar at the bottom of the hill coming out of the toll booth. Nice speed trap......
    But hey, look on the bright side.......Had you been going another 11mph faster, you could have gotten a 22348B and lost your licence and had your insurance go thru the roof..... Don't ask how I know this.

4. SilverOne

SilverOne Karting

Dec 10, 2002
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    David
    I just got an 89 in 65 coming outta the grapevine over the weekend. However, I remember seeing posted speed limit of 70 about 2 miles down the road where I was pulled over.

I am wondering if the area that I was pulled over falls within that speed limit. If it is, then I think the violation of max speed law does not apply.

zsnnf, you might want to look at this site for some ideas.
    http://www.ticketassassin.com/index.html