Cell phone # help | FerrariChat

Cell phone # help

Discussion in 'Technology' started by fanatic1, Feb 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    Hi guys,

I know some of you are good at this.......Bruce, Matt Lamotte, anyone with connections......

I really need the cell phone number for Sherman Patton living in Pataskala Ohio.................His carrier may be Verizon.........that's just a guess, Verizon is big out here...........

Any help would be very greatly appreciated, feel free to P.M. me or just respond here.

Help Guys.

2. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Phillip,
    Let me try and get in touch with my friend at Verizon. I only got the inside scoop at Nextel and AT&T. I'll see what I can shake up. Any clue to the prefix?

3. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    thanks matt, check at&t too......Verizon is just a hunch.....not definate.......any help would be great!

4. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    the prefix would be either 740 or 614............that I know

5. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    ****, it's possible its a 703 number........he's moved recently and I don't know if he kept his old cell number or not............sorry.............but I know it's one of those 3 area codes!! :)

6. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Gotcha.....give me a little while and I'll see what I can find.

7. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    phil

email me as to why..is it a criminal situation??

[email protected]

then i will call my connection at verizon

bruce

8. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Sorry Phillip but can't find him on Nextel or AT&T. My Verizon buddy can't swing it either.

9. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    Thanks for checking Matt...............I wonder if there will ever be a directory of cell phone numbers........like normal phone numbers........it seems like whoever could get a "white pages" directory up and running would make a fortune.............would it be that hard to do?

10. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    You could make one but with so many people dropping companies and always switching it would be outdated a few months after it was published. I think the best thing would be if each individual company gave you the option for your number to be found on there website. It's just hard to keep people at one company with the crazy amount of competition in the cell phone business. Good luck with your friend though!

11. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    i hope you guys find you who are looking for. for the record i have a cell # that i can block and cant be traced for a reason, my freedom and privacy. all of the newer phones can be tracked by GPS as long as the battery is attatched. yes even if the phone is off and the battery is low. big brother is always watching .

12. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
  13. MikeZ_NJ

MikeZ_NJ Formula 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Southern NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike Z.
    Or you could pay cash for a pre-paid cell at Walmart and not have it traced to you.

14. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Oh man, tell me about it!!! I hear Wal-Mart in Houma,LA has some deals...

Bruce,

Luckily no more calls have been made that I know of. Hopefully the jerk-off got tired of acting like a child and decided to grow up. Thanks again bro...
    John

15. nonturbo

nonturbo Rookie

Feb 9, 2004
    It would be hard and not because of people switching #'s. Because now most companies will let you take your number with you. The fact is that most people do not want telemarketers calling their cellphones using up minutes. Ask most people with cellphones if they would allow for it to be listed in a white pages directory. I am more than certain the majority will say no.

16. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Right now not everyone can transfer there number. Only major markets can do it. I have been having a huge headache with all this everyday due to the fact that my store is in a small town. Everyone thought from all the advertising that anyone could s well as myself and then the day it rolled out I got word we couldn't do it with all the companies. This was after telling people for months they could.