Ferrari Original Shoes comfort Performance | FerrariChat

Ferrari Original Shoes comfort Performance

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by fastcarlane24, Feb 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fastcarlane24

fastcarlane24 Rookie

Dec 20, 2003
    http://shop.offpricecloseouts.com is proud to offer the Fila Ferrari Replica (Rosso Corsa/Black) -Men's: The Ferrari Replica shoe, based on the Ferrari F1 racing car, awaits you.
    The shoe's sleek upper, featuring breathable mesh and a futuristic synthetic material, works with you just as an experienced F1 driver works, even becomes one, with his car. And just as the F1 racing car's exterior beauty is matched by its inner workings, the Ferrari Replica features advanced Fila technology so that you can go farther and faster than you've ever gone before. The 3 Action system provides superior cushioning and the Speed Tech shank offers maximum responsiveness, stability and torsion control. And, so that you may choose your path, the racing tire-inspired outsole provides maximum traction on every surface.
    Free shipping apply to many places, Price is under $ 75.00 for Ferrarichat.com members.

PS: this was authorize by Rob L. to gauge interest to become an sponsor.
    Let me know anyway I can help you [email protected]

Nicola Dupont

2. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    fyi folks, these are far more comfortable than the 2002s which were like nerf formed shoes that did not fit unless you had really narrow feet, these are more like sneakers, less like cement shoes if you have the 2002s

3. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

FYI, I think this is bogus!!!!! Site was previously down, now for the greater part of a day, down for maintenance and the guy doesn't reply to e-mail.

Rob, did this guy really get in touch with you?

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    SrfCity, weren't you just posting this site yesterday on So Cal with these shoes at $60?

They are pretty da-- ugly, I might add, but to each his own.

Now the "Special" offer is $75???? Ya'll trying to trick an old man?

5. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Speedy308,

I'd suggest you go back and reread the post.....a little slower so you don't miss anything.

6. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Well, I tried to click through. The site was down.

Alan, he DID say 'less than $75'.

7. fastcarlane24

fastcarlane24 Rookie

Dec 20, 2003

I agree with you 100 %, that was a must for Fila for the new model. F2002 were way to narrow. If you send a picture with the color of shoes you own in F2003 (just the foot, we don't need personal looks) you get your pair for $ 60.00 free shipping in US continent.

Just mention you are a member of best web Ferrarichat.com

8. fastcarlane24

fastcarlane24 Rookie

Dec 20, 2003
    Hi, Srfcity

this is fastcarlane24 sorry if the site was down, but I tell you all I care is to get this ferrari shoes to Ferrari funs and make money on the way. Same as life we all get there but let's enjoy the trip it's all we have now. I don't know what is after. Any way same deal just for being a member of Ferrarichat, all you need to do is mention this and I will send you a pair for $ 60.00 free shipping in US continent.

Have a nice ferrari day.

9. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Hello Fascarlane24,

Your website is still not working properly, especially the checkout. I'm looking at ordering a black size 9 and red 7 1/2 when you get things together. Let me know when that is?

10. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Sorry, I'm a Nike guy!!!!! Size 12.

11. F328 BobD

F328 BobD Formula 3

Mar 17, 2001
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    BobD
    More clown shoes... but these are knock-offs? :)

12. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
  13. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    doesn't the website say "replica" Fila?
    IMO, they all look like orthopedic shoes.

14. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    I am interested in a pair of the "starsax" shoes. Do you sell them in another/other colors?

15. fastcarlane24

fastcarlane24 Rookie

Dec 20, 2003

Not we only have them in Dark brown at the moment. You can check www.starsax.com for other models and colors.
    and emailme to [email protected] any you like and iI will upload them in the store for you.

Thanks,

16. fastcarlane24

fastcarlane24 Rookie

Dec 20, 2003
    Yes the other F2003 are more like look the shoes I have, no desing to drive desing to look is a fashion statement. Keep in mind that is the first thin you put out the car when you step out.
    We are in a marketing world they were desing to stand out.

If you try the starsax Driver shoe you don't buy a NIke ever in your life again at least to drive.

fastcarlane24

17. fastcarlane24

fastcarlane24 Rookie

Dec 20, 2003
    Well I don't know what you call Knock-off? This are not Racing PIT shoes you are right there.
    But this is original Ferrari license product made by Fila.

fastcarslane24

18. fastcarlane24

fastcarlane24 Rookie

Dec 20, 2003
    Webmaster is not easy, I will gladly assist you with the purchase.
    Email me to [email protected] to give me details and I will ship it to you.

fastcarslane24

19. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills

webmastering is easy! www.lowestpaintballprices.com for example. If I kept all the dough I would get a new 575m every month.