anyone with experience dealing with ferrari of washington | FerrariChat

anyone with experience dealing with ferrari of washington

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by scycle2020, Feb 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    does anyone have experience with FOW...bought cars there or done service?...are resonable and honest?

2. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    Have bought several cars from them; they service all of those cars. Search this site, I think you'll find FoW receives uniformly favorable reviews. I'd rate them as the best dealership I've worked with, that includes many marques. Just like the people, very enthusiast oriented. "Reasonable" is in the eyes of the beholder; they're not inexpensive, but I've been happy with their work and will continue having my cars serviced there. Honest? No question. If you'd like additional info, feel free to PM me. I work with Ralph on the sales side and Josh on the service side (Willy for Maserati service).

Good luck, Will

3. Steve Darrah

Steve Darrah Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Midlothian, Virginia
    Full Name:
    Stephen C. Darrah
    Agree with WCH. I purchased my 550 in '01 from FoW and have had it serviced there since that time. The quality of work and timeliness are excellent. I can't speak to cost of servicing as they are the only people who have worked on my car.I do ot think you will be disappointed on either the buying or servicing sides.

4. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    I have found them excellent to deal with on purchasing a car as well as servicing it. WCH is right, do a search on them here and you'll find nothing but praise. They are the only people who service my Ferrari.