Ferrari & Maserati Body shop | FerrariChat

Ferrari & Maserati Body shop

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by BELL'S, Feb 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BELL'S

BELL'S Rookie

Dec 10, 2003
    COSTA MESA. CA. 92626
    Full Name:
    RALPH BELL
    We are the factory authorized Ferrari & Maserati body shop for the western regions of USA.
    Our facility has the latest up to date specialized factory approved equipment.
    CAR BENCH, frame and chassis machine with the necessary jigs. Eg: Ferrari 328, 348, 355, 360(coupe & spider), 456, 550, Barcetta, F40, etc. and Maserati coupe & spider. MIGTRONIC, Welding equipment. Factory paint systems.
    Our team goes for continuous training and updates in Europe. We are conveniently located in south Orange County right next to the John Wayne Airport and minutes from Orange County Ferrari. Feel free to drop by anytime, or give us a call at 714-549-1220 or check out our website at bellsautobody.com

2. costa

costa Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Costantino Bertuzzi
    Hi ralph

How are u doing.

Costa

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    I visited your shop once before and it looked great inside! A young mechanic gave me a tour of the shop...forgot his name, but he was a nice South African guy.

4. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

That's good to know and I'd like to check things out!

5. BELL'S

BELL'S Rookie

Dec 10, 2003
    COSTA MESA. CA. 92626
    Full Name:
    RALPH BELL
    Hi, Costa

We are doing great thanks. Have not heard from you in a long time I hope all is well, and how is your little daughter. Call any time.

6. BELL'S

BELL'S Rookie

Dec 10, 2003
    COSTA MESA. CA. 92626
    Full Name:
    RALPH BELL
    #6 BELL'S, Feb 13, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. TURBOQV

TURBOQV Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2003
    NV and Utah