Cars and Coffee, Saturdays 8-10am, Mt. View | FerrariChat

Cars and Coffee, Saturdays 8-10am, Mt. View

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by lukek, Dec 6, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    Has anyone checked out the Coffee and Cars (or is it Donuts and Cars) gathering in Mt. View? I am thinking about driving by the one in the lot of the Krispy Kremes in Mountain View. It just so happens that an Alfa shop is having a garage sale the same morning, and it is also on Leghorn (between San Antonio and Rengsdorf).
    I am guessing that it is probably lots of American muscle cars, or maybe the import scene. It would be funny to show up with a Ferrari contingent one Saturday morning (happens every Saturday morning, and there is another one around Oakland, Montclair, or Rockridge, me thinks).

thx
    luke

2. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    Hmmm...A couple of guys showed up with their brand new 350 Zs, but not much else went down, perhaps due to the rain.
    Donuts were quite tasty, though...!
    The Alfa shop garage sale involved a surly guy with 3 old Alfa bumpers. The highlight of my morning was actually the arrival of Santa by helicopter at the Hiller Aviation Museum. He was by far the largest Santa I have ever seen and he needed 2 assistants to clear the door and get down from the helicopter !

thx
    luke

3. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Looks interesting...we'll have to remember it.

--Dan

4. storminnormin

storminnormin Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    I'm interested. Perhaps we could get a drive together for that one saturday. Let's put it on our must-do list.

5. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Rookie

Jan 22, 2004
    Is this EVERY saturday from 8am to 10am?