IMO Some very good bad news | FerrariChat

IMO Some very good bad news

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 96impalaSS, Feb 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Went to court today and Instead of doing 60 days on work release and getting out on 30 with good behavior, or 30 days with no work release and getting out in 15 with goodbehavior, I got sentenced to 7 weekends (from 6pm on Friday till 6pm on sunday) in jail. Im gueesing they screwed up the math or were being leanent on me because it was suppose to be around 14 to 15 weekends in there. I should still be upset but I feel like I lucked out.(Ive never been the type to mope around about stuff and like the best out of any situation im in) Im done doing everything Ive ever done and I can thank my Attorney for helpng me out on this one. I know it seems weird sharing this with you guys and not keeping it a secret but I really like this place and feel that as I may have not meet any of you face to face your still my friends (in some lonely internet sort of way.:) )

Chris.

2. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    What did ya do?

3. Tyson

Tyson Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2003
    Idaho
    7 weekends in jail for minor consumption???

4. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I just can have a bad temper sometimes if you say something to me. We'll just leave it at that. Im not proud of what I did at all.

5. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    Holy jebezus! That's stiff - 21 days for underage drinking?

Where the hell do you live? Nazi Germany? And are you a jew?

All I can say is, I hope you didn't hurt your hamstrings when you bent over for the judge.

6. Tyson

Tyson Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2003
    Idaho
    Oh...I thought you were just drinking under age.

7. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Dude, you're so lame.

You can't put something personal like this on a **chat board** and not tell us what you did. Lame. Lame. Lame.

Aren't you the one with the girlfriend in her undies too?

Figures.

Luke.

8. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    The undies were a joint operration between her and I. Personal information though I dont like to disclose alot of. Like anyhting involving my family or what they do or what I do stays with us.

9. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Except your girl's undies and your jail time. Whatever! :)

10. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    Maybe you will luck out and they will have a computer room in the jail then you can still post on Fchat.

11. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    LOL.

12. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Plus you'll have 5 days to apply Preparation H in-between tea baggings.

Luke.

13. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    why dont you wear your GF's undies in jail, i hear the guys dig that in there :)

14. Prancing_Horse

Prancing_Horse Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    dont drop the soap!

15. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore

Speaking of which... if she needs a babysitter on the weekends I'm available.

Luke.

16. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Har de Har Har. I dont know if you can handle her. She gets fiesty. :D

17. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    Glad to see you taking responsibility for your actions.

Now, don't drop that soap. Good Luck.

PS...my friend had the same set up--weekend jail time, and he said it was not that bad of a deal....all things considered.

18. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    IMPALA...... could be worse, alot worse. its a hard way to learn a lesson but from your " tone" it appears you have. at least Miaia is there for you. good luck.

19. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    From what I heard I better get ready for alot of spades playing. Its my favortie card game anyways.

20. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    ATTENTION ADVERTISERS - YOU TOO CAN ATTRACT THIS QUALITY USERBASE

OK, I wasn't going to post originally, then I decided, F*** It, why not. I hope you are proud of yourself. You've done a good job in destroying your future. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Good bad news???? I wonder how much you've learned from your "mistake". "I should still be upset but I feel like I lucked out" Nice. I guess you don't realize the severity of what you've done. A really nice blemish on your record. It's going to be interesting trying to get a good job with that one. I sure as hell wouldn't hire you. If I were a potential F-chat sponsor, is this the type of user I would try to attract? Nope.

Thanks buddy, you just brought down the quality of this site.

Jeezus, I've done some pretty stupid things in life, but never anything that resulted in jail time.

OK, I'm done ranting. I'll probably get flamed for this, but I just don't care anymore.

Dom

21. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    Are you done playing daddy?

Good, now go pound some sand up your a$$, you f*kin' retard.

22. ART360

ART360 Guest

That many weekends with a violent propensity? What exactly did you do, and who did you hurt? I wouldn't be bragging about this to anyone, and I'd certainly be looking to fix my behavior.

Hopefully, you'll learn, and this won't happen again. A few weekends in jail, with that crowd might just provide you with the type of adverse behavior treatment you need.

Having said that, I don't think that it's that big a deal to spend a weekend in jail, especially when you're under 20. Problem with our society today is that we've got people running the show, who've never made a mistake. You on the other hand are spending quite a bit more than just a weekend, and I suspect you're bahvior was pretty poor, and that someone was hurt as a result thereof. Am I wrong?

Art

23. KevinW

KevinW Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    LOL, this is too funny. I love coming to this site! It always makes me laugh...even when I have a bad day!

Impala -- Sorry to hear that man...that really sucks.

24. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Dom, while i'm curious as to the vehemence (LOL, is that even a word?) of your post (and really don't agree with it), i don't agree with Nibbles reply to your statement, either... He could've added something of intelligence rather than the drivel he posted...

In any case, i don't think Impala brought down the quality of the site; that is, to say, we can agree on the definition of quality... If, theoretically, his post DOES bring down the site, then bikini threads, the constant racism and homophobia contribute to the devaluation of the site as well... Figure that in with baseless, unsolicited SLANDER from folks like (Mama) Mako (A-Mistako) and Allan Lamblow and this site would be in the negative when looked at in terms of "value"...

None of us know the extent of Impala's circumstances and to have to receive any punishment beyond a slap on the wrist for having a beer when you're in your late teens is very frustrating... As we all know, the authorities have a tendency to be less than nice and probably gave Impala some UNjust deserts while processing him... Whatever his reaction, i'm sure it was a compounded result of a multitude of things... Hopefully he'll expound and we'll be able to make more rational comments from there, but to say that he screwed up his life is one thing; to say he devalued the site (and to say it with such intensity) just seems a little odd to me... Just my 2 Rubles, of course...

25. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Thanks guys for your support (for the most part at least).

I wouldnt get mad at what others said in this post. Its there opinions and like I've said before thats what this place is for, to express your beliefs in a enviroment where others can hear what you have to say. What I did was wrong and I was by no means bragging about it. That would make as much senese as bragging about my grandparents being dead. (well not as bad as well but still bad) Ive learned from my mistakes and sometimes it takes things like this to let people see what they do is wrong. A wake call if you will. Ive learned the mistakes of my ways, the hard way. At the most at least I can help my friends out if they ever decide to do something bad and tell them what happened to me in similar situations. Thats my piece and my word.

Chris.

(P.S. That dosnt mean trying to get with Miai wont get you something ;) j/k)