Eddie Irvine signed Ferrari cap | FerrariChat

Eddie Irvine signed Ferrari cap

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by FerrariStuff.com, Feb 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    I have one. He signed it when I drove him in my F355 from his hotel to a Shell promo event in 1999.

2. FerrariStuff.com

FerrariStuff.com Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    www.************.com
    Full Name:
    Jack Habits
    Never sell it!

Signed items that you have a personal connection with are just GREAT!

3. loungedog

loungedog Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    New Market, Ontario
    I did not like the interview article he did in a British F1 mag a few months back...simply saying that he sleeps with lots of women, has lots of money/ houses and screw the world...he is a very sorry piece of sh#t!!

4. FerrariStuff.com

FerrariStuff.com Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    www.************.com
    Full Name:
    Jack Habits
    Just like Eddie... you're entitled to your own opinion and allowed to ventilate it....

;-)

5. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Eddie who????????

6. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    only kidding............

7. hnyc

hnyc Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Yeah, I read that article. Kind of like him and the interviewer (who more than had an Eddie bias) were working kind of hard to show that he has an I don't care about F1 anymore, but I'm in FL having a great time doing nothing with all these models stopping by, but oh, don't expect to see the same girls when you visit next. I always change them around. If he could...he wouldn't have said it. But you can't deny that if Michael hadn't acted like such a prom queen and came back to racing when he should have, Eddie would've been World Champion instead of getting "just" the Constructors. Eddie couldn't care less about Ferrari. He'd sooner use that autograph hat to check the oil on his car than a paper towel.

8. bluekawala

bluekawala Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL
    I dunno, from what I hear people have been knocking him, his driving, and he was always the "#2" man at Ferrari. I respect him and his in your face attitude, he seems to bounce back showing off his life when people say he was just a next-to-useless blocker for Micheal. I think he's a cool guy, and deserves everything he has. I heard he has doubled his money using real-estate and wise investing. So if he wants to spend the rest of his life residing by his pool in Miami, sleeping with more young girls then Ron Jermey, I say congrates to Eddie for earning that life. 'Flaunt Away Eddie!' I say to him.

There are several sports car owners who own their machines simply to show off their life and possesions, Eddie just does it to a larger scale. As he should for people dragging him down the last few years. JMO