Pittsburgh Advice??? E&H Motors in Bridgeville? | FerrariChat

Pittsburgh Advice??? E&H Motors in Bridgeville?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Doody, Feb 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    has anybody ever heard of or dealt with these guys:

E & H Motors
    1193 Washington Pike
    Bridgeville PA 15017
    Phone: (412)221-9677
    Fax: 412-221-7994
    Email: [email protected]

they've got a car on ebay i'm interested in. their feedback has a few serious black marks. i can't find ANYTHING about these guys on google. they seem to be a "stealth" car dealership. i'm guessing it's two guys (Ed and Hank) in an office building sans showroom.

any info appreciated.

tia,
    doody

2. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    Damn, that's the first time i have heard of Bridgeville in 20 years. I grew up in the south hills of P-burgh, and Bridgeville was always this motorhead, working class/ ex-coalminer town with biker chicks and jacked up 57 chevies. Good lord. I still have friends back in the Burgh, and can call one of them to check these guys out, if you like. It used to be a pretty scary place. Haven't been back in more than 20 years.

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    THAT sounds like where you'd go, for a good used car deal! LOL

Post pics when you get there. Love those Harley girls!

4. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003
    I live in the Pittsburgh area There's a decent movie theater out that way and a friend has her office there. If it's the dealership I am thinking of it is a decent sized operation that sells used cars. I do not know anyone who had dealt wth them.

Remember that Pittsburgh and PA roads in general are horrible and cars that are driven "normally" here get a lot more abuse then places with better quality roads.

5. CraigFL

CraigFL Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2001
    Panama City, FL
    Full Name:
    Craig
    I had my PPI done at the Auto Palace in Pittsburgh and was very happy with the people and service there. So no matter what E&H has you can get a second opinion from Auto Palace. Or you could just call up Auto Palace and ask them how much it would cost to inspect the car at E&H and see what they are willing to say...

6. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003
    FYI:

Auto Palace is 30 minute ride from Bridegeville without traffic. 40-45 would be normal. Auto Palace is hard to get to from anywhere. I moved across town after I lived near there for a while because it is hard to get around over there.

7. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    I grew up in sewickley and aliquippa in Pa. and drove the biker chicks around back in those days. What a great place and a beautiful city with the rivers and tunnels and all. Go have dinner at Mt Washington and buy the car.