Looking for Beast: Re: Kevin Windham | FerrariChat

Looking for Beast: Re: Kevin Windham

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by AnotherDunneDeal, Feb 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
  2. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    James,

Yeah i had heard that kevin got his 10 points back. I am sure Whitelock was getting so many e-mails and phone calls that his head was spinning on this one. At least i am glad to see that things are back to normal again. I just hope the rideres will start to bump and bang into each other again since the season had become a bit boring.

BTW are you going down to Houston for tommorows round???

Rob

3. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Can't, but I sure wish I could..... Sure do miss the involvement in that stuff....

4. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    James,

That is the nice thing about where i work we live motorcycles 24/7. I wish i had the time to make it out there also or even for Daytona bike weeks, but our vacations have been put on hold till Mid April :(

Perhaps i can get some tickets thru work for the finals in Vegas. As it is always a sight to watch James "Bubba" Stewart in action

BTW here is another comment from the AMA concering the Windham appeal.
    http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=5835

Rob

5. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Speaking of Stewart I see that in practice today, that the kid is turning lap times that would keep the top 5 in the 250 class honeston a 125 bike. The worse part is that he is 2 seconds faster than the next fastest in his class!!

This kid is unreal.