Open message to Rob from Maranelloman | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Open message to Rob from Maranelloman

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by dls, Feb 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Down boy. Down! :)

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Hey, at least i didn't go South Park on him...! :D

Impala, i'm quite convinced that it's all a big conspiracy... :D

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Great fun as always.

I've been mostly unavailable today to respond to this thread and emails because I have a real job and our firewall has been spotty the past week and I have almost no internet access. Dang telecom company can't even have a good network for themselves. :)
    Dave, I responded to your email as quick as I could this morning, but I think you failed to mention that. I also gave the reasons, something about testing the temp ban functionality getting ready for the new moderation rules.

You've known my rules for the bikini thread for years now. No nudity, but email them to my private address. :D The site doesn't have to be G, but it needs to be PG.

By the completion of our Phase 1 of the community improvement I will outline clearly what's acceptable and what's not. I know that isn't defined now and I don't have the moderators in place to enforce it either.

I'll never use the moderation tactics of some others, but we will keep the site PG and keep the nasty flame wars from carrying on.

There will also be a strict policy about creating another id and posting when under that ban. Dave, your posts here are in the classification of trolling and are doing nothing beneficial for our community. Enjoythemusic politely emailed me and we discussed it and he accepted it.

You never answered my questions in the email, I really need that info as part of the test.

Thanks.

4. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    What about ridiculous idiot simpleton morons who create other IDs like NNOSickspeed and post inflammatory garbage...? Can you track their IPs and send them love letters, too...?

5. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    If thoughts are welcome or not; mine will be said:
    1. Referencing the painted Ferrari models, they are beautiful.
    2. It is a terrible shame that nudity is to be hidden in our country or any.
    3. So as we are no doubt the F-Chat group in the "USA", then conforming as usual is due for the fears and shallowness of others. (always paying the dues).
    4. To those who are passionate about life I raise my glass and toast that you will always be unashamed of nudity.
    5. Those who are perverted make nudity uncombfortable for the rest, shame on you.
    6. Due to perverts and uncontrollable sexual appetites, etc. etc. etc. ruin the beauty of most sexy pleasures, what a shame.
    7. So I have to agree that nudity should not be allowed here in F-Chat as our families are entitled to be confomists or no less proper than they feel to be. Remember the world around you, try not to be selfish.
    8. There is probably a part of cyberspace for the rest, just keep looking. :)
    9. F-Chat is wonderful, please don't abuse it, those who want to talk about sex and want tasteful or otherwise nude photos can always start your own chat group it's not rocket science usually. Good Luck.

6. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM

I come out of no where yet you have such a good description of who i am? Amazing! Incesent postings do not make one a god. I have a life thank you........

ps.. please go postal on me that would be funny. Oh sorry you said south park.

7. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    Here's an idea: When we get to the pay site idea, how about an "adult" f-chat section? Not that I condone these sort of things :)

Dom

8. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino

Something like "F-Chat After Dark" :)

9. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Brigitte,

Don't you think that paint would tickle???
    I don't think I would be able to stand still long enough, myself!

How do you have time to post today??
    Well said, I must add. See your PM.

10. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    well said!

ummmm Pics please? :)

11. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    How far is Irvine from Redondo Beach?????

She's pretty busy with her business this weekend, I would think.

12. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Your avatar suits you, buddy... :)

13. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte

14. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte

15. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    Yes very bizy. Just had a little time to check my emails and wondering what you guys are doing so I'll put up a topic related to Valentines, before I have to go set up a couple of homes for their lucky partners VDay surprise.

Happy V Day to all and Celebrate your love for yourself Why not. ;)
    Kisses!

16. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    I think it's airbrushed on, but it would tickle if brushed on. Would it tickle if fingerpainted on? Oh my my my! LOL ;O I'm laughing just thinkin' about it.

17. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003

So you circumvent the ban by creating multiple user ID's to critisize the site for implemting rules, then have the incredible audacity to claim that one of your pet peeves is hypocrisy? Truly amazing. I really would not have believed that someone as vile as you existed if I wasn't witnessing it with my own eyes. And the most incredible part is you are only one of many disgusting individuals here.

N

18. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Oh, geez... Where's my violin...? Get off your high horse, buddy...

19. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    This is a public forum and some level of personal opinions are accepted, but this may be a little over the top. Maranelloman(dls) is a long time respected member of FerrariChat.com and a valuable contributor. He goes off the end sometimes with his Off Topic posts and graphics, but overall he's OK. I thought he would be a good "target" for my testing. I haven't defined the Bikini rules in a long time, but Dave should of remembered the several times I mentioned them before as he was an active participant. He'll get over it soon and then admit we had a love child together. :D By the name of Dan, I mean DES, I mean NNO. :)

20. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    ROTFLMAO...!

Finally, it's about time someone came forward and claimed to be my parents...!

21. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    ~but this may be a little over the top~

I see, over the top. Truly I appologize for offending your sensibilities. I thought that hours of posts by NNO about having sex with corpses would have thickened your skin.

N

22. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i didn't really go on for hours, did i...?

& if it weren't the living dead like you, i would've never had to go there in the first place... :)

23. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    HEY NART

WHATS UP??

24. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003

This thread is rich, so rich someone should plant flowers here, it would be a shame to waste such fresh manure.

N

25. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Yeah, you're right; let us know where else you post so we can follow with seeds...