window titing pettition | FerrariChat

window titing pettition

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by CalGTS, Feb 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CalGTS

CalGTS Karting

Jan 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Chris Leigh
    hello,

i don't know if any of you have a light smoke on your glass, but you maybe want to sign this anyway

this is has just started doing the rounds on another site im a member of, see how many we can get see if anything will change?

'as you know tints forwards of the B pillar are now illegal please sign this petitionand spread the word, we need as many as possible to revolt against this stupid law'

http://www.petitiononline.com/wtintuk/petition.html

only takes a few a second

2. Babylon

Babylon Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    This "stupid" law was broken by a young lad in S Wales and I had to go and get the young wife of a motorcyclist that was killed by the guy to accompany me to the hospital mortuary and try and identify the body of her dead husband who was knocked off his motorcycle when the ****ey Nova pulled out of a side street into his path. "I didn't see him mate!"

It only took a second and he was dead!

If you want to drive around in a car with blacked out windows, try a hearse.

Mike

3. CalGTS

CalGTS Karting

Jan 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Chris Leigh
    agreed, blacked out windows are indeed stupid, this is only calling for a revision of the law, as i think most people will agree there is no reason to ban people from having a light smoke, some cars even come with window tints as standard...