Bosch Antenna??? | FerrariChat

Bosch Antenna???

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by M.James, Feb 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M.James

M.James F1 Rookie

Jun 6, 2003
    Worcester, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael.C.James
    I need a replacement radio antenna for my 84 308 QV, including the gasket/nut that mates the antenna to the body of the car - I've been told that it is leaking, and will drip water onto the car's Magnetti Mirelli computer beneath it. Also, the drain tube that sends water dripping down the extended antenna mast into the wheel well is disconnected. So until I can replace the antenna, I shouldn't get any water on this area of the car.

What's the part number?

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I'm not certain which Bosch antenna would be in the QV, but in the 328 it is a Bosch Autojet, that is no longer made. The dealer or Ferrari UK may still have some new old stock, but they were quite expensive. Cheaper alternatives are available here: http://www.antennaworld.com/

Model S41 works fine. If you go through the parts section, you can also order a black mast and black cap to convert it, so it is completely black (the S41B is no longer stocked, which is the black one).