43° Saturday? | FerrariChat

43° Saturday?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Black355, Feb 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    I'll be coming back to NY after a LONG week of travel on Friday night and looking for something fun to do Saturday. Since my wife is working on Valentine's Day, is anyone else up for drive Saturday afternoon? Weather is expected to be a tropical 43°.

Maybe a pre-trek out east, grab lunch at Country Kitchen in Jamesport and then head back? Other ideas? Am I being too impatient and I should just wait for the weather to really change?

2. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Hmmm...maybe...

3. Diablo

Diablo Formula Junior

Ahh, yeah....
    I too would love to ride my motorcycle too, but the thing is that there is still too much sand/salt on the roads that will get everywhere under it..

I usually get out after the first good rainstorm that washes the roads clean from salt.

but hey, it's your call...

4. mullin

mullin Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2004
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Tom M
    A saturday cruise is just what I was thinking. I was going to run up to Sport Auto in Conn. to road test my Dino spider. She has just completed a two year restoration and I'm dying to take her out. You wanna drive me up? I'll buy lunch and gas! Just a thought. Either-way get out there and enjoy the day, we might not see another stretch of decent wheather like this for awhile.

5. Trinacria

Trinacria Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Baldassare Guzzo
    What time?

6. Trinacria

Trinacria Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Baldassare Guzzo
    I might be meeting someone from our ROE out there anyway.

7. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Ok, so I wimped out on this. I admit it. The weather in Florida was too pleasant to leave...