Crystal Cove tomorrow morning? 7:30AM right? | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove tomorrow morning? 7:30AM right?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Jimmy540i, Feb 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
    Just drive & Park there? Any pointers? Thanks everyone in advance.

JIMMY
    www.Jimmy540i.com

2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Well, it's better to get there before 7:00AM as they only let so many cars into the "choice" parking/viewing area, call it 100 - 150 cars(don't quote me on that). If you arrive much after 7:00AM then you will be relligated to the rest of the parking lot because the choice area will most likely be filled. If you're there to show off your car, get there early, if you're there just to chill and observe, get there later. Have fun!

3. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I'll be there, cycling in of course, look for Jordan the ambassador, he'll show ya the ropes

4. jselevan

jselevan Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Management is not letting anyone in to the parking area before 7:00 am, unless you drive a non-collector car and state that you are just going in for coffee.

I have heard that the local police do not want the cars staged on the Coast Highway before 7:00 am, thus the uncertain issue of what to do if you get there early.

See everyone there.

Jim S.

5. 67GTC

67GTC Karting

Dec 30, 2003
    Westchester, CA
    Hi All,

My 67 GTC showed up last Sunday morning... I've been sorting out a few issues during the week, but it looks good to go for manana...

See you there!

Chuck