I'm going to be a uncle | FerrariChat

I'm going to be a uncle

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 96impalaSS, Feb 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    My sister called me last night and informed me that her and her husband are having a baby. Im going to be a uncle. I cant wait!

2. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T

Congradulations! Enjoy the baby and losts of luck to your Sister and Brother In Law.

3. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    That's cool. I'm not necessarily a kid nut, but they can be fun. My 13 year-old nephew has begun to display "the gene" in recent years, developing a passion for exotic sports cars and blues guitar playing/listening! That's my (sister's) boy!

4. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Congrats !! You know, there are a lot of Ferrari-related baby gear including a replica F1 team suit. Makes a good gift. I dunno, just a suggestion.

5. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Congrats!

6. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Congrats! But your also failing grammar school.

7. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    so are you :)

8. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    *weeps* - God bless 'em - he do a lot of Minor Pentatonic? Into fingerstyle yet? If he wants to learn about Blues History while he's at it, ask his folks if it's OK if he joins this worthwhile, fun, and free group:
    http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/bluesville/

I'm one of 3 Moderators there - no flamewars, off-color content or anything close to it as (A)we ran off the whiny poseurs and spammers a long time ago. (B) Posts are "approved" before posting to make sure there's no spam, etc.. It's the source of Today in Blues [History], which other Blues lists post after it's on Bluesville - all with our "blessing."

Bottom line is, he'll learn something even more important than how to play - what the history is.

Impala - whatever you do, when you see the newborn, don't say, "Well, I'll be a Monkey's Uncle!"

9. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Congrats Impala.