service for 348 | FerrariChat

service for 348

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by dion1022, Feb 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dion1022

dion1022 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    I am new to this foram I just purchesed a 348 spider and have no idea aon were to get it serviced in the twin cities anybody have any ideas

2. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Dion,

Where abouts in the twin cities are you? There is another user here on the board with a 348 ts John Stecher. I beleive the best place to take your car is GT Cars in bloomington (I think). I think I have the number somewhere. If you need me to look for it let me know. Do you have any pics???

3. dion1022

dion1022 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    thanks for the info enzo if you have the number that would be great i tryed information with no luck. I live in hudson I have a 348 spider red what kind of toy do you have? I hope to get photos soon I am waiting to get my new rims the car came with 360 rims on it and I want to bring it back to original. Do you know if there is a local ferrari club?
    Thanks Dion

4. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini

GT Cars Bloomington 952-884-3101
    950 W 94th St, Bloomington,MN

My toy box doesn't include a F-car just yet right now I have a 1966 Pontiac LeMans Convertible. Never seen a 348 with 360 rims on it. John S has 355 rims on his 348 and it looks great. There is another member on this board that heads up the local club Lee Sanders he has a 512bb (which looks like new) His e-mail address is [email protected] You might want to get in touch with Lee. He is a super guy and has all the info on the club. Hope to see you this summer I would love to get a look at your 348. GT Cars is supposed to be the place to get the Ferraris fixed in Minnesota. John S always has good things to say about them. I talked to them last year when looking at a 308 that they had serviced. They took the time to talk to me in detail about the car. Hope to see you around F-chat more it is a great place to find out how to fix your car and join in on some of the entertainment (ignore some of the flaming that goes around here). This place has really helped out many people with tech help and just general help with Ferraris.

Stay in touch.

Pat

5. dion1022

dion1022 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    thanks enzo you have been great help I have been looking for that info hard to find I hope to see you this summer I am going to get a hold of that guy and see what happens thanks again
    Dion