EVO'S SURPRISE POLL: F50,288,F60,F40 | FerrariChat

EVO'S SURPRISE POLL: F50,288,F60,F40

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Feb 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    This is the first article I have seen that compares all of Ferrari's modern supercars in one place. Great Article, beautiful photography

The final ranking is as follows: F50,288GTO,F60, with the F40 COMMING IN LAST! The forturnate few who drive one of these, much less all 4 in a two day period... a must read, EVO February issue.

Thouse who have driven these, agree of disagree?

2. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Repost from a month ago. Do a search, it was a long thread.

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Now that the article is finally available in the US, maybe we could give this thread a comeback. How about setting up a poll to vote for it?

I haven't driven any of these cars, but I can see the case the author makes.

5. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    That's the problem with such a poll... almost none who would be answering the poll would have ever driven all four cars. And of those that had driven all four, almost none would have done it on the same day, in the same conditions. I'd love to see a second such test on a different day, on different roads, with a different group of people, and see what the results would be. But a poll here wouldn't be nearly as illuminating (no offense to my fellow Fchatters).

Great article by Evo. I hope one of the American mags tries to match it.

6. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Dont care about any silly poll, The F40 rules, The f50 & GTO are ok, the Enzo looks like someones Asss

7. Anteriore

Anteriore Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Ramon
    Well said. Most of tests like this one are influenced in a great way on conditions, group of people and ones personal taste. To find the F40 in the last position caught me by surprise! But then I have not driven any of those machines so I can't tell a word about it....