Tell me about Re-Originals www.reoriginals.com | FerrariChat

Tell me about Re-Originals www.reoriginals.com

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by dm_n_stuff, Feb 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

www.reoriginals.com

Their prices seem a little too good to be true. maybe 20-25% under on seats for my Dino and about 1/2 for door panels.

Am I crazy, or are these gus too good to be true?

Any experience, positive or negative out there? Quality, delivery, etc.

2. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    My partners Lusso is nearing completion and he has used them on this car and in the past. He said he has been happy with the quality and the pricing.

3. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    I have bought things from them and have been very pleased. Be sure to ask your questions first and they buy. Re-originals has excellent product but their prices are in line with the market. Make sure you are comparing apples to apples.

4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Beautiful - More pics please! :)

5. henryk

henryk Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2003
    Door County, WI
    "Make sure you are comparing apples to apples."

How true!!!!!!!!

I just bought a TR plug wire set for $500, from Rutlands.........Re-originals wants $700.

I just bought distributor caps, for the TR, from Rutlands for $300 each........Re-originals wants $540 each.

etc., etc..............

6. autobob

autobob Rookie

Jan 7, 2003
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bob Harris
    We have used them a several times over the past 4 or so years. They give the impression of a small company enthusiastic about what they sell. As with many low production items time can become an issue when something is not in stock. Seem to be honest. Product has always been as described.

7. Diablo

Diablo Formula Junior

just great stuff...

my 2 cents