Maurice Trintignant signed Geo Ham print 1954 Le Mans | FerrariChat

Maurice Trintignant signed Geo Ham print 1954 Le Mans

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by FerrariStuff.com, Feb 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariStuff.com

FerrariStuff.com Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    www.************.com
    Full Name:
    Jack Habits
    Maurice Trintignant signed Geo Ham print, Ferrari 375 Plus, Le Mans 1954.

This is a GORGEOUS Geo Ham print of the Ferrari 375 Plus of Maurice Trintignant and Jose Froilan Gonzales en route to their victory in the 1954 24 Hours of Le Mans.

The scene depicted shows the car at Mulsanne corner with the the DB HBR - Panhard of Rene Bonnet and Elie Bayol in front of it and the # 1 Cunningham C4-R Chrysler of Biggs Cunningham and John Gordon Bennet right behind it.

The print has been signed by Maurice Trintignant.

Measures some 58 x 78 cm (+ border as shown in the picture) or 23 x 31 inches.

Only 1 pc. available of course.

FREE shipping to ANY destination in the world !!

http://www.************.com/index.html?target=p_1485.html&lang=en-us

Best regards,
    Jack Habits
    www.************.com

2. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    I really like how this drawing shows the difference in size between the two cars. The great big Ferrari setting up to pounce on the dimutive ???? car.

3. FerrariStuff.com

FerrariStuff.com Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    www.************.com
    Full Name:
    Jack Habits
    Yeah, the scale is totally out of whack but the drama is of such a degree as only Geo Ham could draw.

I have some VERY early work of his (early 1920's) and even that I take out once a month or so just to look at it.

Jack