So Cal / No Cal Euro Meet.. | FerrariChat

So Cal / No Cal Euro Meet..

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by MouseJstr, Feb 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Rookie

Jan 22, 2004
    On April 10th, there is a informal (free) car show happening in santa Barbara..

http://rsvp.socaleuro.com/

My intention is to drive down friday night LATE (it is 5 hours down highway 101 from San Jose) getting in near midnight and then taking off coming home saturday night.

A friend is also going (Driving a 1984 Black Countach) but plans on staying later

Anybody want to join us for this drive? It will be at night but also at/near the speed limit... I've no interest in a speeding ticket

2. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    No problem for members of this forum... they always drive right at the 'limit'.

3. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    ...of adhesion? As I recall, you were the last to break it! :D ;) (Not to say it wasn't masterfully done, mind you).

--Dan

4. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    Well, once by accident. I would like to claim more successful excursions to the limit of adhesion, but the Dino just seems to stick to the ground more than I feel I can push it.

Nice weekend here in the Bay Area... look forward to seeing everyone on a spring drive sometime soon.

5. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    By accident. Of course. Beautifully controlled. :D

Well, it's been wet and dismal for the past two days. It was really looking good too.

How about we propose something informal for this coming weekend? I can be there rain or shine, the hard part is rolling out of bed! :D

--Dan

6. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    I might have some company in town, don't know yet. I sure am ready for a breakfast drive out to HMB though...

7. bugzySD

bugzySD Karting

Mar 30, 2004
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    bugzy
    almost 1000 cars signed up !!

going to be an awesome event !!