Crystal Cove Strikes Back! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove Strikes Back!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Jet-X, Feb 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Not
    In
    My
    Back
    Yard

We could always meet dowtown on traction avenue or Terminal Island, pack your sidearms kiddies!

2. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Well... some aren't that loud! :) LOL... (oops!)

3. SAF1

SAF1 Karting

Jun 26, 2003
    OC CA & Bangkok
    Full Name:
    Steve

Except yours Byron. Sorry I forgot sooo soon....

4. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Byron's was not that loud, his exhaust was partially plugged up!

[​IMG]

5. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Now thats mean :)

Edit: Sunny tells me that Im wrong, that its funny! My sincere apologies :)

6. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Ok, Byron thought it was mean too. I'll off to sulk in the Official Bikini Thread with FDC babes and brood on what I did wrong. ;)

Sunny

7. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron

fair enough... I can take that, sunny! one rev and I clean that sucker right out! ;)

Jordan - for the record, you are NOT wrong. that WAS just plain mean!!!

:)
    B.

8. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    I like that suggestion! :)

I know of this place a few miles from me that I am sure is empty in the morning. They got Super Mex, Outback, Black Angus, East Side Mario's (great Italian resturaunt) and the list goes on. It is not necessarily in the best area and the resturaunt's probably arn't open. Maybe we can just go and eat dinner with some friends somewhere, after all like Jordan stated, it is about the people, not the cars.

-David

9. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Well if that was mean, than this was just plain FUNNY :) And we all know who it was intended for!

10. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Peters Landing in Huntington Harbour is good, huge parging lot, starbux, harbor house cafe, woody's only issue is the bottom feeding 'muscle car' owners will eventually start showing up and leeching on our thunder.

Whatever the case may be, when we come up with something, I'll bring some girls in Ferrari bikinis as our own 'paddock babes'

11. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    I always thought you guy were a bit crazy ;) getting up so ****ing early for a 6am meet on a saturday!!! I thought that early in the morning roads weren't even there...

12. ferrarinascar

ferrarinascar Rookie

Feb 15, 2004
    Irvine
    Full Name:
    Chris
    It's never to early on a Saturday for Ferrari's, hot rods, car revving noise (music to some people's ears) and bikini babes. Can't wait to attend CC Saturdays.
    Chris

13. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Newsflash the bikini babes union local 92663 says that anything before 11 on a saturday is too early. My bikini babe and i don't usually get to bed until about 3 and don't fall asleep until 4-5 on a saturday anyway. :O

14. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Thank you!

"Sorry honey, I'm just not in the mood, I have to get to bed early so I can go to Crystal Cove. I'm really tired from the office this week. Would you like to come with me?"

I'm sure she'll understand. I'll see you guys there all the time. NOT!

Sunny

15. ferrarinascar

ferrarinascar Rookie

Feb 15, 2004
    Irvine
    Full Name:
    Chris
    That will be me this friday night-not in the mood honey. Good thing the GF (bikini babe) like ferrari's too.

16. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Thanks to my friends in the So Cal section and FDC, Kathy's opinion is changing on cars. She's not at the point where I can cruise canyons fast, but she's open to the idea of coming out again. I don't want to turn her into a car nut, but I want her to have fun. If that doesn't happen then I'll start skipping events until I can force her to go out with her friends giving us both "me" time.

Sunny

17. ollie

ollie Karting

Oct 7, 2001
    San Juan Capistrano
    Full Name:
    Oliver B. Cagle
    I left this message already, but I like CC too. The Police Chief commercial of Newport said CC might last a month more. He said this two weeks ago. He said it was going to move done the Coast a couple of lights. I don't think there is any coffee there, but it sounds like it is being addressed as we speak. Regardless of who is *****ing, the merchants will miss us and you are right in that you should not by a house behind any commercial, but my name is not Bren. If there is not a place selected, we will lose out all or most of the South Orange County people.