New Hotwheels Released | FerrariChat

New Hotwheels Released

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by dogue, Feb 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    #1 dogue, Feb 18, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Dogue, what scale are those...? In all honesty, they look pretty disappointing...

3. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    They are 1/64 regular Hot Wheels size. The F1 car is pretty pathetic for as far as accuracy but compared to the regular hotwheels the other two look pretty good to me.

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Well, the wheels on the 360C look pretty generic... i have a few Hot Wheels Milestone Moments and the other similar series at home... The cars look great... i hope Hot Wheels hasn't decreased the quality of the models EVEN FURTHER now...

5. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    I agree about the wheels on the 360C, these are the same wheels they have used on special edition Ferrari since the early 90s. They are in desperate need of updating. I think they are also the same as the wheels used on last years 330P4. The wheels on all three are pretty bad, but when you look at the regular 333sp with the rediculous flame job, this edition is a HUGE improvement. The Tampo on all three is pretty nice also (again in comparison).

6. Anteriore

Anteriore Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Ramon
    What's the fun of collecting models like these? Just badly reproduced toys in my opinion...

7. jj2728

jj2728 Karting

Jan 19, 2004
    Ontario
    HOTWHEELS are in a word........junk........plain and simple....

8. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    I do see your point, and the same could be said about Bburagos in my opinion.

The reason I buy the 1/64 toys is that they are cheap and Ferrari related. I don't think these are represented as scale models, but just as you noted Toys.

I thought there might be some in the community that is as insane as myself.

I also like to collect highly detailed 1/43 models.

9. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Not all of them, htere larger scale models are pretty good, but these are pretty crappy. I mean the F1 looks like a hotwheels car they would produce for a Happy Meal toy.

10. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Terry, do you have any pictures of all your 1/43 BBR's?

11. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Me, too. I collect almost anything. I have all the Hall of Fame cars, just because I think they are cool. And the quality is good enough to run down 10 feet of track from the second floor!

12. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    I will take some pictures tonight, and post them in a seperate thread.

Ohh and I only have one BBR the rest are lesser quality, but still very nice. My favorite is bang, best and Art Model for the money. I cannot afford BBRs, unfortunately.

See http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8923