On-Line Pharmacies...Go buy some Valium | FerrariChat

On-Line Pharmacies...Go buy some Valium

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by PeterS, Nov 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    A friend of mine was just delivered 30 Valium's he bought on an on-line pharmacy. He received his order two days after he placed it! What loopholes on God's green earth are these companies going through to make this possible? I just cannot believe this!

2. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    no prescription needed?

3. mrdigital

mrdigital Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Nashville
    Where's the link :D

4. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    www.onlinepharmacy.com they ask you a few questions and fed ex it out same day. Not the same for narcotics though.

5. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    I'd be a bit weary of any prescription pills bought over the internet. That's no different than scoring some junk from a guy on a street corner. Might want to have it tested before use...

-R

6. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    Its legit and it's not something that needs "tested" before use.

Most of these companies have an MD on staff who does an "online evaluation" based on the questions they ask you (online questions) then they "prescribe" the medication and ship it out.

You aren't getting pills in a plastic bag, you're getting the real medication.

7. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I give this practice 8 months before being shut down. Hell, my 9 year old can use my credit card and get drugs!

8. Catherine

Catherine Rookie

May 29, 2003
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Catherine
    There must be a doctor on staff, but I don't understand how the doctors can practice across state lines. I doubt they have a license to practice medicine in every state.

9. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall
    This has been going on for years now. You can buy most of the "soft" prescripion drugs, although some may say that valium and xanax aren't really "soft" drugs.A lot of times the companies are based out of the US and they do give you a quick evaluation (via multiple choice test usually) and an online prescription. It's a great way to save a lot of money on your prescriptions.

10. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    It's been going on for years already, as Randall said. I remember even before the Internet was big, there were mail order places that did exactly the same thing. You call, tell them what you want, the "doctor" comes on the phone and asks you about 3 questions, then says yes, you need the medication, and transfers you back to the ordering folks.

I've seen this with diet drugs, pain drugs, sleep drugs, anti-depressants, allergy meds, etc.

Randall is dead on - you do save a lot of money! I buy my Ambien (sleep regulation drug) online and it costs a good 1/2 or less than it costs at the local pharmacy.

11. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    SRT..Then the pharmacies are making a killing with drugs like Valuim, Vic, etc. $110+ for 30 each order. I can see it on the first order, but with no refills, I would guess the companies are saving their money for fines and lawsuits.