Anyone know QV Ferrari in London? | FerrariChat

Anyone know QV Ferrari in London?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by lawwdog, Feb 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lawwdog

lawwdog Formula 3

Dec 4, 2002
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Mario
    I have been trying to call Phil or Mik at QV Ferrari for 2 days now. Anyone know how to get a hold them. I call their phone and it rings and rings and rings. I need a set of headers for my car which will not get it's engine re-installed until I get them.

Please help!!!!!!

Mario

2. F355Fly

F355Fly Guest

Nov 26, 2003
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Asi
    try calling in the very early mornings or send emails. Good luck

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  4. Ferrari_UK

Ferrari_UK Formula 3

Dec 6, 2002
    England
    Full Name:
    Jeff Howe
    Hi.

Mario, we have both sides in stock if you can't get to QV...

£2297 pair + shipping.

Best.

5. MarkCollins

MarkCollins F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 2, 2002
    South England
    Full Name:
    Mark Collins
    Mario

I will call them now and if Phil hasn't called you later today let me know, I'll go round and force the phone down his throat :)

bear in mind the time difference though, they are in normally from 8am GMT to 6pm GMT

6. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    Inorder to get ahold of the guys you have too just after closing hours. Or e-mail them, they are good about returning the e-mail.

7. lawwdog

lawwdog Formula 3

Dec 4, 2002
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Mario
    You must have got to him or I lucked out. I called at 8:30 a.m. my time and spoke with a very nice lady. It was 4:30 P.m. there and now I realize they are 9 hours ahead. She said Phil will be calling or e-mailing me tomorrow and hopefully shipping the pieces as well.

Thank you all !!!! I have been without my car for 3 weeks now.

8. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    They are actually 8 hours ahead of PDT (4.30PM is 8 hours ahead of 8.30AM), but you are lucky you didn't call during Morning Tea 10.45AM -11.00 AM, Lunch 12.30 PM - 1.30 PM, or Afternoon Tea 3.30 PM -4.00PM (Afternoon Tea is more important than Morning Tea and needs at least half an hour to properly prepare and consume).

9. mal

mal Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2004
    Kent
    Lunch is more important as we head off down the pub for a pint or two of warm beer!