Fuel Cut Off Switch Wired from FP Relay to Turn Sign. Relay want to Remove it 308 QV | FerrariChat

Fuel Cut Off Switch Wired from FP Relay to Turn Sign. Relay want to Remove it 308 QV

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by 308GTS, Feb 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 308GTS

308GTS Formula 3

Dec 27, 2001
    TN
    This should be a pretty easy question to solve for you electrical guys out there. I removed my 308 QV 85' Relay panel to find a toggle switch wired into the Fuel Pump Relay and Turn Signal Relay. It looks like they connected it to a ground. The first pic is of it connected and the 2nd pic is it disconnected. The switch works but it doesn't do anything to the fuel pump at all. I just checked for continuity at the switch. Now for my question. I want to disconnect the 2 wires like shown in pic 2. Do I need to ground the Fuel Pump Wire and Ground the Turn Signal wire? Do you I need to connect them first or just make a ground for them? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. 308GTS

308GTS Formula 3

Dec 27, 2001
    TN
  3. 308GTS

308GTS Formula 3

Dec 27, 2001
    TN
    Figured it out. For any of you guys with this same problem. The 2 black wires connect together. Check for continuity between them before you connect just to make sure. I feel a lot better now.