Ferrari Fonts? | FerrariChat

Ferrari Fonts?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Brian C. Stradale, Feb 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    I know there's the Ferro Rosso font out there for formatting text that looks like the Ferrari logo.

Does somebody have a font that is the double-line script used to write "Challenge Stradale" logo on the cover of things and the back grill.

Also, anybody have a font that matches the script Pininfarina on the sides of our cars?

Thanks!

2. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    i know fontfreak.com has rosso maby the others?

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    hmm - I got the FerroRosso.ttf file - Now what do I do with it? Can I make it work in Word or Excel? Please help a noob out. Thanks! :)

4. Bandit

Bandit Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2003
    Central MS
    Full Name:
    Mike B.
    This is from Windows 2000, but other versions should be similar

Click on start --> settings --> control panel

double click Fonts

click on File --> Install New Font and browse to where you have the .ttf file saved. Select the font and click on OK

You should then be able to select that font in your programs.

5. MondialTCab

MondialTCab Formula 3

Sep 5, 2001
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    John Michael Gross
    If you are running Windows, install in your font directory (look under fonts in your control panel) and it will be available to your Windows apps.

- JMG

6. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Got it all - Thanks - Good Stuff!

After downloading any of these free TTF fonts to your computer you must install them in the "Font" file folder of your Windows file folder found under the C: drive in your Windows Explorer program. Your Windows file folder, found under the C: drive of your Windows Explorer program, is often listed as "WINDOWS" or "WINNT." Under your WINDOWS or WINNT file folder you will see a folder listed as "Fonts." Simply drag and drop any of the fonts you download to your computer into your "Fonts" file folder. You will then be able to use any of these free fonts within any program on your computer.