What's that yellow blur...? | FerrariChat

What's that yellow blur...?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Feb 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Last weekend, while staying at the Wellington Chateau, Bruce took "the beast" out for a short run to stretch its legs. When he came back, he popped his head in the door and said, "She's all yours..."

Oh, man...!

Outside i went, hands in gloves, to see this yellow beast sitting there, waiting for me. A low rumble at idle and an open driver's side door were more invitation than needed.

"You comin'...?" i asked.

"Nah, YOU go..." Bruce is the MAN!

Off i went, shifting into the afternoon, making my way to the local scenic route of choice. i didn't aim for any record speeds, rather this was just a nice cruise. The acceleration in this car never fails to amaze me. i am so in love with the Testarossa. The look, the feel, the power, the sound, it's all so lustful. It always leaves me saturated with everything a Ferrari is and the smile takes days before it fades. After a nice ride, i u-turned and made my way home. Honking at the few people who actually look at the car is always a pleasure. Kids love it. Who wouldn't...? It's a Ferrari. :)

Coming up the main road, there's a 90 degree right turn to enter the development. i came up on it, braking enough that i could round the corner; i was moving slow enough so i shifted into first, dipped the throttle, released the clutch and hit the gas, making the ass end come out. As i turned into it, the ass wiggled back into place as i rumbled down the road, towards Bruce's house. Damn, i love that car.

Thanks, Bruce. :)

2. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    You got her to wiggle her ass for you...nice :)

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    That's what i said... :)

Great, i posted this twice; Rob...? Can you merge...? Pretty please...? Thankies...