328 window switch bezel | FerrariChat

328 window switch bezel

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by zebra308, Feb 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    Please Help!
    I need a plastic bezel that surrounds the power window switch in my 328.
    It's the passenger side unit. Anyone know where I could obtain one?
    Also the plastic surrounds(for lack of a better description) around the fan and a/c controls, which are colored yellow and blue respectively, are pretty ratty in my car. Any info on where to get replacements? Do I have to replace the entire unit?
    Thanks!

2. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Try Ferrari UK. They are a sponsor of the site and very helpful. Plus the shipping is generally very quick. Good luck finding the pieces you need!

3. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    Hey Augustine,
    Mille Grazie
    Will Matricciani

4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I have replaced my ac "squares" in the 328 - I got them from Ferrari of UK. Let me know if you need any help finding the part on their site or need any help installing them.

By the way, your name says 308, and you have a 328 - Did you upgrade?

5. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    Hey Jerry,
    Thanks for the response. BTW your interior is amazing. I could tell it was a labor of love. I do need the a/c squares. Any info on obtaining them would be welcome. Your pics were helpful, it looks like the squares are a seperate peice and relatively easy to change. I have recently aquired the 328 GTS. Black with a creama interior. It seems the car spent it's previous time in sunny Florida. The seats will need to be restored. I was glad to stumble on your restoration thread. My thought is to change the color of the seats, door panels, center console, carpet, etc. to black. Something Darth Vader like. I was planning on using Leatherique. From your posts it seems like the way to go.
    I also have a 308. GTBi 1981, Red w/ tan interior.
    Again thank you for the info.
    Will