Canillo Motorsports... | FerrariChat

Canillo Motorsports...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Feb 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    ...the new dealership on Long Island... He had some Ferraris there... Looks like a storage garage more than anything; i guess everyone's gotta start somewhere... My favorite, of course, was the black 308; car looked mint, too... Very beautiful...

2. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    What a beautiful Grigio 328!!!!! Do they have a website? Nothing came up on a google search.

3. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Probably not since they are a new dealer... I like the 328 too, it's the same color as the Boxer that was at the Pav's isn't it? I really like the interior.

4. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    I can't really tell from the picture, but it looks like the darker Grigio. Mark's Boxer is Silver (Argento-sp?). Grigio is one of my very favorite colors on a Ferrari!!

5. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Dogue, that's because i'm a complete idiot... Cannillo has two Ns in it... Here's their website, as originally posted in a NY thread by djs308...

6. davem

davem F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2002
    Stepford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    dave m
    Whats the deal with this dealership!?
    I noticed thier website few months ago. The thing that struck me is they have the same cars as Forza does here in CT. Even the same pics which came from Forza's website!
    Anyone know the deal??

http://www.forza.weblobby.com/

P.s I should add that Forza had them first.

7. djs308

djs308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    David S.
    I noticed the same thing (selling the same cars as Forza)! I don't know if the guy has a consignment deal with Forza or if he actually bought the cars himself to resell. It IS strange though. I wonder what the story is?

8. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    I would take that red or black 308 GTB right away! I could see they sold a very nice white Countach 25 th anniversary. (Nice Lambo but like what almost everyone says , its a pain driving it.)

9. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    That's part of the fun... :)

The black 308 GTB was the most gorgeous car there, hands down...