Friday joke... | FerrariChat

Friday joke...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by tvrfreak, Feb 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
  2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    MEOW...!

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence
    is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning.
    One woman in particular loses it. She stands up in the front of the plane and
    screams, "I'm too young to die!" Twice more she wails, "I'm too young to die!
    I'm too young to die!" She shakes and sobs for a just a moment, and then gathers
    her courage and continues, "Well if I'm going to die I want my last minutes on
    Earth to be memorable! I've had plenty of sex in my life, but no one has ever
    made me really feel like a woman! Well I've HAD IT! Is there ANYONE on this
    plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?"

For a moment there is silence. All the passengers have forgotten their own
    peril, and they all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the
    plane. Then a man stands up in the rear of the plane. "I can make you feel like
    a woman." He's gorgeous: Tall, built, with flowing black hair and jet black
    eyes. He starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt one button at
    a time. No one moves. The woman is breathing heavily in anticipation as the
    strange man approaches. He removes his shirt. Her lips part slightly. Muscles
    ripple across his chest as he reaches the trembling woman and extends his arm
    and holds his shirt out and whispers...

"Iron this."